JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm still pending. How do you get tags that weren't draw? I read somewhere they go in seconds but how? Is there a place online? I just want a cow tags....anywhere lol

I called Salem on the 15th and they said June 20th for results. So still pending.
In for deer, elk, sheep and speedgoat. I'll probably get skunked.
Good luck to all.

@snarlingdog
They have a leftover tag day. ----July 1st-- 10am sharp. You can pick up tags at any license outlet on that day, but they do go fast. ODFW will have a list out with the number of tags per unit after the draw results. I check in with them beforehand for what's available (important). Tags will be listed at point-of-sale locations and ODFW website. You got to have your picks lined up and ready to go. Every outlet on line at the same time for a limited number of tags. Think NY stock exchange, or maybe if you ever waited until tag deadline to purchase. :eek:
I picked up a cow tag a couple of years ago for Chiloquin area, but did not even see a track. The area is managed for mule deer. There's usually a reason those tags are leftover. Still though, the worst day hunting is better than working.
Hope that helps. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Last Edited:
A little premature, June 20th is Draw day for Oregon.
Not sure why, but it seemed it was on the 22nd last year.
Maybe because they keep bumping the seasons .:confused: Soon, they might be still in velvet!
I liked deer season when it was on Halloween. Sometime, we even had a little precious snow then, but usually just rain, Still, rain better than the rice crispy forest we get now.

The Hunter Information feature has been disabled due to the ongoing draw and will resume when the draw is complete and results are available.
Please click the following link to return to www.myodfw.com

Looks like something is happening now...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews