JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice draws, gene.

I drew Maury buck.
very nice

Thanks BigGame and v0lcom13sn0w I pretty much knew I'd draw Owyhee buck the Northside M47 was the last on the list. When I read down the list of unsuccessfuls to successfuf Northside M47 I said what the hell is that and then it dawned on me it was the Elk Premium hunt. Excited I called my son to let him know what I grew, sense he drew last years Whitehorse Premium Deer tag. What are the odds of that. Thanks Again, Gene

Boo. Spike only in Starkey and no premium. Guess I had too high of hopes since I drew an any bull tag last year. Them spike tags for the next 5-6 yrs are expensive when you're living in WA.

Boo. Spike only in Starkey and no premium. Guess I had too high of hopes since I drew an any bull tag last year. Them spike tags for the next 5-6 yrs are expensive when you're living in WA.
You could always do genral season it's spike only also but 9 days instead of 5. And you get starkey, ukiah and desolation to hunt for that spike.

You could always do genral season it's spike only also but 9 days instead of 5. And you get starkey, ukiah and desolation to hunt for that spike.

That's a good idea snarlingdog. I guess there is a conversation to be had in elk camp this year. The cost is the same either way so might as well keep the tradition of 1st season going and not disrupt the plans of the rest of my hunting buddies including my old man. He's got another couple yrs of hunting left in him before he decides to just be elk camping so eventually I will start archery hunting over there. I tried really hard when I first moved to WA from OR to get grandfathered into a resident license/tag but ODFW wasn't having it.

I get it we where 1st season elk hunters in Ukiah also but sometimes 1st season is too early. But we finally came to the conclusion that 1st season spike was silly cause I don't care what bull it is I see if I got a branch tag and I see a spike I'm punching his clock I'm looking for meat.

Nice draws, gene.

I drew Maury buck.
We hunted that my whole childhood. Went down to Payless and got the over the counter tag. We shor some nice deer there. We battled les Schawb border patrols every year. They used to D9 cat roads closed. Public logging roads I might add. I've got a few good stories about that!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top