JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you looking for something to do, support a local museum of interest, AND save some money, I just received this notice in my email for a July 18th event. Even if you don't have a Perks account, I'm sure it will still interest many here.
----------------------------------------
Guns and Guacamole: A Fundraiser for the Oregon Military Museum on Saturday, July 18th
This is your chance to take part in a tax deductible charter shoot in support of the Oregon Military Museum. At this unique event you will have the chance to shoot the 37mm main gun of a M3A1 Stuart Tank (blank fire only), WWII class III fully automatic machine guns, highly customized assault rifles ie, AR-15s, and an array of over 30 iconic and vintage weapon types seldom seen on the collector market.

Your ticket includes lunch and a full mag (30 rounds) for the shooter's choice with a AR-15, AK-47, or SIG 5.56. Additional weapons available at additional cost.

Shoot an array of iconic and rare vintage weapon types seldom seen on the collector market!

Over 30 Weapons to shoot, including:

M3 Grease Gun,
M1928 A1Thompson,
Belt-fed Browning .30,
customized AR-15's,
vintage wheel -lock,
vintage flint lock,
class 3 M14,
Model 1873 Trapdoor Springfield

M3A1 Stuart Light Tank

*Lunch included, Additional ammo fees apply.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top