JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you looking for something to do, support a local museum of interest, AND save some money, I just received this notice in my email for a July 18th event. Even if you don't have a Perks account, I'm sure it will still interest many here.
----------------------------------------
Guns and Guacamole: A Fundraiser for the Oregon Military Museum on Saturday, July 18th
This is your chance to take part in a tax deductible charter shoot in support of the Oregon Military Museum. At this unique event you will have the chance to shoot the 37mm main gun of a M3A1 Stuart Tank (blank fire only), WWII class III fully automatic machine guns, highly customized assault rifles ie, AR-15s, and an array of over 30 iconic and vintage weapon types seldom seen on the collector market.

Your ticket includes lunch and a full mag (30 rounds) for the shooter's choice with a AR-15, AK-47, or SIG 5.56. Additional weapons available at additional cost.

Shoot an array of iconic and rare vintage weapon types seldom seen on the collector market!

Over 30 Weapons to shoot, including:

M3 Grease Gun,
M1928 A1Thompson,
Belt-fed Browning .30,
customized AR-15's,
vintage wheel -lock,
vintage flint lock,
class 3 M14,
Model 1873 Trapdoor Springfield

M3A1 Stuart Light Tank

*Lunch included, Additional ammo fees apply.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top