JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!!!!

For Sale Only, No trades. This is a Smith and Wesson Performance Center 9mm Shield with ported barrel, slide cutouts for the ports, enhanced trigger, and fiber optic sights. It's very much the pinnacle of the Shield model. It comes in it's original box with all paperwork and manual and includes one 7-round magazine and one extended 8-round magazine. It's a great carry gun, but I've recently acquired a Sig P938, a Ruger LCR in .327 Federal Magnum, and a Kahr MK9. Nothing against the Shield, but that's just one small carry gun too many for me. Plus I need the money to pay for recent neck surgery that's made me unable to shoot for at least the next two to three months.

This pistol has about 150-200 rounds through it, all perfect with no malfunctions. It's a great
carry gun and I''m including a very nice IWB Kydex holster that makes it all but disappear when you have it on. There is some very mild wear just at the barrel end of the slide from carrying it, but it's barely noticeable. The porting, which consists of an angled port on either side at the end of the barrel, really does reduce muzzle flip and I've seen no problems with the porting venting powder or other materials. It's so fast you really don't notice it. It helps make this very small handgun a really stable platform. The slide cutouts and the fiber optic sights make it very cool looking. The fiber optic rods (Two red in the rea, one green in the front) are also protected in tiny steel cages that protect them when carried IWB or when pocket carried. Everything is very well thought out on this pistol.

Price is a steal at $350. No trades. My loss, your gain.

If you want to buy it, please respond here by saying "PM Sent" and send me a personal message. You do this by clicking on my Profile Avatar (CMSgt Stripes) at the top left of the ad and then selecting "Send Message". The message needs to contain a phone number that you will actually answer. I have a 503 area code phone number but live in Battle Ground, so don't let that screw you up if I call you back.

It's a steal at this price. You pay the transfer fee. My preference is Tropics Pawn in Orchards or on Hwy 99 in Vancouver ($21). Preference to local Clark County residents, although I will drive to a Portland area FFL if first firm response is from that area. Cost would be $360 for local Oregon residents to cover my gas costs.

Pictures are available at https://goo.gl/photos/ReHRFw1W9SVVemgq5

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.