JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I had this made. exact specs as the mount requires.

The base isnt drilled for mounting this to a garage floor. That is final instilation details that I wasnt sure of. Well your not limited.

It is a bit rusty. This would have been painted and in use but the deal of shared reloading system fell through. My friends reloader is collecting dust and I fulfilled my side.

Now I am stuck with this kick rock stand... I may keep it if my other toys trade or sell off for a LnL setup.

However thats besides the point. Maybe one of you all need one.... I am tired of it taking up space at the moment!

Trades?.... Pm me an offer! I would be happy to work out a deal.
308 mags for AR10... I like magpul 25 round windows and am switching over to them.

Sorry no deals with crazy people that are not addicted to reloading... Must be in the RA system (Reloaders Anonymous for you non addicts and in denial addicts) for any deal to happen...

****(Since someone will send me some hate mail, if you love to shoot and dont reload yes you ARE in denial of a serious addiction. Come to the darkside. We have cookies and reloading recipes! Like little old ladies exchanging pie and cake secrets, except you get to shoot them!)*****

Load safely!

link for a similar version.

http://ultimatereloader.com/2009/01/22/lnl-ap-stand/

Overview. 38'' high from plate. 4''x4''x3/16'' steel column. Base is 23-3/4''x 18''
\/
1439585717365_IMG_20150814_135413_913.jpg

2....underside of the top plate.
\/
V
1439585725801_IMG_20150814_135430_967.jpg

Top plate. 8''x5''
\/
v

1439585734148_IMG_20150814_135457_884.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks for the link to the reloader site, it's one I had not seen before.

The stand looks awesome and anyone who reloads should not pass on the opportunity to get it. I have one similar (about 20 yo) that predates the LnL. It was bolted, but I found that it does not need to be if you put some dunage (weight) on the base. I use lead or weight plates. I have used it with my SS press to re-form '06 to 308 and 223 to 300BO with no problems. It makes for a VERY rock solid setup! :)

Thank you for being a Reloading Addict too! It was definitly built for little to no flex.

If I could just trade my other gear for the press I would be a happy camper!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top