JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Elma
State
Washington
I just acquired one of these presses and now I need 6 or more Locking Rings AND die bushings.

I have, 1pound containers of A#2 and TiteGroup pistol powders for trade. Will need to be a F2F meet, not shipping the powder.

Here's what I need:
6) Locking rings
6) die bushings

9E0E65D5-464B-437F-9255-47E4A15F7378.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Please start a conversation.

I just acquired one of these presses and now I need to add parts for other caliber conversions.
I have HS-6, A-2 and TiteGroup powders for trade. Will need F2F meet, not shipping powder.
Here's what I need:
Shell plate # 6 38/357
Shell plate # 10 40S&W
Shell plate # 16 223/556
Roller handle
Bins
You'll want to order a couple extra shell plate springs and it has 3 zerk fittings, use them. Any questions, just ask. I make alot of ammo with my 2 L-N-L's. No spare parts to trade though.

You'll want to order a couple extra shell plate springs and it has 3 zerk fittings, use them. Any questions, just ask. I make alot of ammo with my 2 L-N-L's. No spare parts to trade though.
I looked through the owners manual and I did not see anything about what type of grease should be used for a lubricant. Will normal automotive grease work?

I looked through the owners manual and I did not see anything about what type of grease should be used for a lubricant. Will normal automotive grease work?
That's what I've used for 15+ years on my LNL AP. I bought a small grease gun with the small grease tubes at Hobo Freight.

For the parts that don't have the grease fittings I just spray it with the Hornady OneShot lube every now and than (about once a month depending on usage) this is also stated as a good way to lube it according to Hornady. As for the grease fittings I've looked in my book for the press and didn't see anything about any specific grease type used but might have missed it. Anti-seize grease is probably what I'd go with.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.