JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I currently have an Uncle Mike's range back that I picked up at sportsmans. Pretty decent but I want something a little bigger. In searching the internet I found a sig bag that I really like the design of. The main feature I like is the top compartment zipper. It seems to allow for the easiest access to make main/biggest compartment. So I got to thinking about my perfect dream bag... here's a photoshop mockup of what I'd like to own someday.

Has anyone seen a bag that features a top pocked similar to this?

I got this one <broken link removed> from midway it will hold alot of gear and Im very happy with. I have had it for about 2 years it wearing well Ive had no problem with the zippers will hold 3 guns and ammo as well as hearing protection eye protection and some carry along tools and lube. Some of the pockets I havent fill up or used yet ..

Picture089.jpg

KISS: Keep it simple, stupid.

For less than $10 go down to Bimart and get a clear plastic 33-quart or so plastic storage box with lid. Or whatever size you think you need. They come in a bewildering variety of sizes and shapes.

Works as well as a bag and its waterproof (no small consideration around here).

If you want compartmented internal storage, get some smaller plastic storage boxes that fit inside. KISS.

Spend the money you save by not buying that gen-yoo-wine Buck Rogers Space Rangers Bag on ammunition. You'll be ahead of the game.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews