JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I do dry fire training in the evening when ranges are closed. I've been considering getting the basic Blackbeard so I can up my AR dry fire game. I already have a Mantix X10 Elite to pair it with .

Have any of you trained with it and have opinions or experiences to share?

Now that sure as hell sounds like a great little idea! Wife long ago bought one of the kits for handguns that she VERY quickly lost interest in due to the way you had to manually recock so many of the pistols she wanted to use it on. That little idea looks like a fantastic way to do this. Price seems VERY damn good too assuming this works well. Looking forward to hearing how they shake out.

Now that sure as hell sounds like a great little idea! Wife long ago bought one of the kits for handguns that she VERY quickly lost interest in due to the way you had to manually recock so many of the pistols she wanted to use it on. That little idea looks like a fantastic way to do this. Price seems VERY damn good too assuming this works well. Looking forward to hearing how they shake out.
Yeah, auto resetting the trigger is nice. For pistols, they have things like the Dryfire Mag (more models) and TTrigger. Or you can step up to the CoolFire Trainer (with a big jump up realism AND price). But this is the only AR platform option I know about.

I have one and I need to dig it out and use it some more. They work great. The first one had issues and I could outrun the trigger reset. The new one (they replaced it very quickly) runs like a champ and resets way faster than I can pull the trigger.

They are worth the money. The novelty wears off but it's a great tool to run through the steps a couple times a month and pays off quickly with ammo costs.

They are worth the money. The novelty wears off but it's a great tool to run through the steps a couple times a month and pays off quickly with ammo costs.
Thanks. I ended up ordering one. I figure it'll pay for itself as long as I use it. I plan to the the whole series of Mantis X rifle courses and it's bound to make me better with the platform.

Heres a printable trigger reset magazine for glock 17/19

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads