JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have to wear one at work now. So when I leave I keep one with me if I stop at the store. Most who work there have one on now, few shoppers bother. Only reason I keep one is in case someone gets pissed. Rather put it on than have to deal with some snowflake after a long shift. I also keep some in the glove box in the vehicles just in case. Police state Jay, our Gov. is saying that when he "allows" restaurants to open they have to keep a log of everyone's name, address, e-mail addy and such. I thought well this should be fun. If it's fill in on your own I will make stuff up. They ask for ID? I guess we will not be eating at the places.

Do not buy from Botach!!!!! they have a horrible reputation for not sending items for months and charging you for them. My buddy ordered a pack from them and that was 2 months ago when they said it was in stock he had to do a charge back because they wouldn't refund him. Botach, Inc | Reviews | Better Business Bureau® Profile this is the reviews from the better business board they have screwed several of my friends sometimes not shipping orders out for months.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top