JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lots of little kids and old farts out there are gonna be very unhappy that their snacks are being taken away.

The two groups that actually eat canned sausages

1477555_461911417246495_751045281_n.jpg

Didn't say I liked them. Just wanted to pass it along. The neighborhood would have to be completely devoid of squirrels and even nutria before I'd touch the stuff.

Well, I was just checking to ensure it didn't include about the only canned meat product I buy (and only occasionally) is Dutch Colony cooked ham.

It's similar to SPAM but a little better.

"Bourbon Barbeque" Vienna Sausages? For your babies? Never knew there was such a thing. I thought only babies, stoners and people going through serious dental work ate those things?

Well, I was just checking to ensure it didn't include about the only canned meat product I buy (and only occasionally) is Dutch Colony cooked ham.

It's similar to SPAM but a little better.
Hey, that's a good thought! I joke with Wifey about buying one of those old school hams sometimes when we're at Bimart. Might have to get one to go with some eggs and hashed browns.
She has stated she wont eat Spam.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top