JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can anyone defend deadeyes heavy hand on this thread?
I'm otta here, I have no desire to put up with bubblegums like him, and the powers that be on this site giving this jerk that sort of power, brain dead, the lot of them.

I think this thread was getting way off the original topic. There's no need for name calling. I think the mods/admin on this site do an admirable job. If you have an issue with them there is a protocol to address it to address it. Calling them out in public isn't it.

Oh, it just gets better...

:s0131:

‘Grenade case’ explodes and leaves many questions

First it was the illegal movement of guns into the hands of Mexican drug cartels, and now the political bloodstains are spreading with the disclosure that federal prosecutors in Arizona, along with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives didn’t push charges against a suspect they believed was selling hand grenades to Mexican gangsters.

<broken link removed>

Heads NEED to roll on this... and I don't mean "upstairs" to a more cushy, higher-paying position!! :s0054:

They were called "lateral transfers". You are correct there needs to be repercussions. Those involved, especially the management, need to answer some questions to answer to avoid termination.

Heads NEED to roll on this... and I don't mean "upstairs" to a more cushy, higher-paying position!! :s0054:

And the biggest head that belongs on the block?

Scathing reactions to Holder's try for distance from Fast & Furious

Attorney General Eric Holder's attempt yesterday to distance himself from Operation Fast and Furious &#8211; the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' botched gun trafficking sting &#8211; has drawn blistering reactions on an ATF watchdog website, and from the U.S. Senator who has been investigating the scandal for the past eight months.

<broken link removed>

I'm otta here, I have no desire to put up with bubblegums like him, and the powers that be on this site giving this jerk that sort of power, brain dead, the lot of them.

Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out, Troll-king.

<There are protocols for dealing with perceived issues with moderators on this site, childish namecalling is NOT one of them. Unless your goal is earning infraction points.> ~ZR

I haven't been paying attention, so I don't know what deadeye did, but if it's got buggy's knickers in a twist, it can't be all bad...

All I did was do a little thread cleaning of non related drivel.
And we appreciate that. Not that we all haven't strayed off topic from time to time, but to regularly drag threads into a mire of muckraking, off topic debates is just wrong.

Off soapbox, return to topic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads