JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've written about this, and was an OC barbecue Saturday where the talk got around to this scandal fast...and furiously!
;)

NW gunnies got furious fast over botched ATF op

<broken link removed>

If this was the previous presidents administration this would be so over played on the news we would be so tired of hearing about it ,But you very very seldom here anything about It I wounder why.

The thing that just disgusts me about this is that if we were private citizens involved in this operation we would be in jail right now. These Govt stooges just get promoted or moved to another cushy position and keep their lifetime pensions. :angry:

An interview with "Fast and Furious' whistleblower, done by the great Democracy Now's Amy Goodman, best journalist in America:
:s0140: :s0140: :s0140: :s0140: :s0140:
That's absolutely hilarious Mike!

So your great "investigative" journalist waited until Aug 31 to "expose" this? When the "conservative" and "fair and balanced" news organizations were all over it months ago?

And even when she decides to take a step in the right direction on the story, she makes a false/misleading statement in the opening, claiming agents "lost track" of the guns. Later Cefalu does get to the point of the agents being ordered to let the guns go without tracking, but it's mired in the article.

That article is a day late and a dollar short.
But if she's "the best" you've got, I can see why you might be dismayed.

Bellevue’s Gottlieb calls for Holder’s resignation

A Texas senator is calling for personnel dismissals from Attorney General Eric Holder in relation to Operation Fast and Furious, and members of Congress say the investigation should continue, but Alan Gottlieb, chairman of the Bellevue-based Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms has a more direct perspective.

<broken link removed>

Deadeye: Thx.

This ought to keep you guys furious over the weekend! The cover-up looks exposed.

Bombshell: Documents suggest official Fast & Furious cover-up

Newly-revealed documents suggest there was a fast and furious cover-up by the Phoenix U.S. Attorney’s office and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives when guns recovered from the crime scene of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry’s murder were quickly linked to the ATF’s gun trafficking sting operation.

<broken link removed>

I wonder if the the fall guys they choose will end up in the White House?

White House received emails about Fast and Furious gun-trafficking operation

White House received emails about Fast and Furious gun operation - latimes.com

"The emails validate what has been said previously, which is no one at the White House knew about the investigative tactics being used in the operation, let alone any decision to let guns walk," said the official, who was not authorized to speak about it publicly."

Bull. They knew.

I've written about this, and was an OC barbecue Saturday where the talk got around to this scandal fast...and furiously!
;)

NW gunnies got furious fast over botched ATF op

<broken link removed>

Firing the "trio" reminds me of the old quote by Thoreau

For every man hacking at the roots of evil there are one thousand hacking at the leaves and branches

Eliminate BATF (and Expletives) 110% :angry:

Go get them, big guy. Bury them. :)

Well, if you insist! :s0155:

LaPierre: Public should demand special prosecutor on Fast & Furious

National Rifle Association CEO Wayne LaPierre has joined a growing chorus of gun rights activists to demand that a special prosecutor be named in the on-going investigation of Operation Fast and Furious, the botched gun trafficking sting mounted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
<broken link removed>

Can anyone defend this administration's, (and their various divisions of the justice department) actions, with regard to operation fast and furious, gunrunner/gunwalking etc?
Is there a legal and/or moral justification for what the BATFE, CIA, DEA, FBI, DHS did allowing these guns out of the country and into the hands of drug smugglers and thugs?
We know the actions of the supervisors involved were not "honest mistakes," their actions are documented as part of a purposeful plan.
Is anyone privy to that plan?
Does that plan have an ethical, constitutionally legal outline?
Is/was the intended outcome of the plan compatible with state department policies towards the Mexican government and citizens?
Was the intended outcome compatible with the constitutional values of Americans? Especially the Americans that reside in our southern border region?

Can anyone defend deadeyes heavy hand on this thread?
I'm otta here, I have no desire to put up with bubblegums like him, and the powers that be on this site giving this jerk that sort of power, brain dead, the lot of them.

<There are protocols for dealing with perceived issues with moderators on this site, childish namecalling is NOT one of them. Unless your goal is earning infraction points.> ~ZR

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top