JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
McMahon was promoted Sunday to deputy assistant director of the ATF's Office of Professional Responsibility and Security Operations — the division that investigates misconduct by employees and other problems.

It appears that ATF has a sense of humor. I somehow doubt that Grassely and Issa are amused.

Today's news is even more grim:
'Fast and Furious' gun sting linked to 11 violent crimes in U.S. - latimes.com
"Firearms from ATF sting linked to 11 more violent crimes"
"Guns from Operation Fast and Furious were found at scenes in Arizona and Texas, the Justice Department acknowledges, widening the scope of the danger posed by the program."

The Justice Dept. sent this letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee a MONTH ago, but it just came to light today. Other tidbits in it include the claim that ATF Director Melson likely knew about Fast & Furious in 2009.

So ATF knew all the way to the top that those guns were going to foreign criminals, that they were being used in violent crimes, and that Americans were among the victims. And they knew it for years.

"Senior Justice Department officials have insisted they did not know about the "operational tactics" of the program..."

Nice double speak.

Cornyn rips ATF promotions; NW activists disgusted

Texas Sen. John Cornyn has ripped the “promotions” of three key figures in the botched Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Operation Fast and Furious, but Northwest gun rights activists watching this controversy seem more disgusted than surprised.

<broken link removed>

AK-47Gate

Wouldn't I just love to see Obama and Holder get snared in this? Wait until the birds start singing.

I think they already are, it just hasn't come out yet. I'm still waiting for The Columbian and The Oregonian to do more than just a surface report on this mess!! They won't even print letters to the editor about it, let alone the truth!

fastandfuriouscoverup_1.jpg

This is the most Corrupt president and administration ever ever and it's only going to get worse,If you think no one knows whats going on . hay I got a bridge for sale

They should provide the DOJ the transcripts they requested in as timely and hindrance-free manner as the department has shown in cooperating with the investigation.

The adage 'To make an omlette you have to break a few eggs' is a perfect fit for this. Except the eggs were humans and the dish leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I think the worst part is having no ability to actually DO anything about this. What was their real goal in this operation anyhow?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top