JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What brand names does TOMS use? I'm always happy to to aid in the destruction of a company that hates me. I'm not a fan of cancel-culture or rage-mobs, but I'll gladly withhold my own dollars.

I have to wonder about the workers at the factory(s)... are they screwed? Are they union? Did their union also throw good money after bad at fascist a-hole politicians and causes? The answer to those questions is likely: yes.

They spent $5 million, Soros and Bloominturd spent hundreds of million on gun control, but the BRA who spent a fraction of that is supposedly buying congressional votes. I have a problem with that.

They spent $5 million, Soros and Bloominturd spent hundreds of million on gun control, but the BRA who spent a fraction of that is supposedly buying congressional votes. I have a problem with that.
NRA is barely a player contrary to the lies told by politicians and gun-ban advocates. Last I checked the NEA (teacher's union) is far and away the biggest cash cow for politicians.
None of that stops the haters from repeating the myth over and over.
I too have a problem with that.

Interesting thing about TOMS and their "send shoes to Africa" is absolutely detrimental to the economy where they send the shoes.

Instead of helping these impoverished areas, they send in FREE goods. Imagine if another nation sent in free clothing to our country, the retailers, manufacturing and other clothing related businesses would shut down.

Same happens in these countries too. There are no more cobblers, retailers etc (while none may be an exaggeration, the numbers are greatly reduced), so the more these people think they are doing good, the more they are actually hurting.

I've never purchased a pair in my life from them. I'm sure they have done more damage than good across the globe.

So, there goes Tom's, Dick's has already explored this "infringe on constitutional rights" thing... Who's next Harry's???

1577824294863.gif

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR