JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all been reading these posts. I don't have an area I go to shoot but would like one if any one wants to set up a clean up I would like to join in. I don't have a truck but could bring bags, labor and help with any dump fees. Would love to find a place around Oregon city but not a posed to driving.
Thanks send me a message im there. The last place I shot out side was on rock point road when I was a kid it has been closed for years now. I can remember my dad cleaning it up and saying if it didn't change it would be closed and soon after it was.

Hi all been reading these posts. I don't have an area I go to shoot but would like one if any one wants to set up a clean up I would like to join in. I don't have a truck but could bring bags, labor and help with any dump fees. Would love to find a place around Oregon city but not a posed to driving.
Thanks send me a message im there. The last place I shot out side was on rock point road when I was a kid it has been closed for years now. I can remember my dad cleaning it up and saying if it didn't change it would be closed and soon after it was.

I'm in, I have a place that needs some cleanup. I have an SUV so we really need a truck to haul out the trash.

That's a good idea! I'm not in your neck of the woods but I'd be more than happy to bust my *** cleaning up an outdoor range if I could somebody who needed help maintaining one.. I'm in The Dalles area - we used to have a variety of places to shoot outdoors.. they all got picked off one by one because of "dumping" and now the national forest is about the closest sure-thing.

i would be into helping clean up just about any area, they shut down Wildcat up by Mt. hood for that reason, and they are going to shut others down soon also. let me know. i have a truck and utility trailers to help with the dumping and freinds with trucks that would probably be willing to help also.

let me know when.

Ok were are we going to clean and when I have sat or Sunday next week end open? Would like to clean then do some shooting if your up for it. Were do you shoot? Does it need to be cleaned?let me know and let's do it.

Please note the "Memaloose Conditions" thread and ZigZagZeke's comment today. I nominate Memaloose and suggest maybe the weekend of the 27th? This will depend on the person with the vehicle to haul the trash out and their availability. The weekend of the 20th is gunshow at expo. I can bring a rake, scoop, some contractor bags, help with dump fees,and a willingness to work. Maybe a brick of 22lr and some cookies too. Let's push this forward.

I have a small Toyota truck I could bring. As far as I know I'm OK for the 27th at the Memaloose pit, but I'll have to check for sure. We'd need leaf rakes and bags.

Believe I can make it for a cleanup on the 27th.

Depending on the amount of garbage, it might be a good idea to contact dump busters or the forest service to see if they would provide a dumpster.

I am not 100% sure I can but if at all possible I'll come up on the 27th for some clean up. This is the only way to show the FS that we are a responsible bunch of good guys not a bunch of trashy red necks.

Ok Melamoose if I spelled it correctly? Were is it like driving directions? Next question are we going to be able to shut it down to be able to clean safely? I have shovels rakes and bags but no truck. Let me know im up for 4/27 can we meet some place early for breakfast? May be a head count would be good. Thanks

If my work schedule allows it, I will be there also. Will know in a couple of days. Have a pickup and bags.

Last time I was there it was a mess. Very oily, with lots of casings and shells on the ground. We need sturdy rakes and shovels. Sturdy gloves are a plus+++.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top