JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I showed up late. There were several (around 10 I believe people cleaning). Believe most of us hauled at least a couple of bags and others hauled more.

it was alot of fun it was nice to get that place cleaned up for a change, hopefully it will stay like that. has anyone contacted the ranger station to let them know that we did?

I agree. Very good job done up there. Next time it would be cool to take care of some of the lower "no shooting" areas. Maybe that would help stop people from seeing those areas as open for shooting as well as make it look a lot better when you drive by them.

I was also curious is anyone had posted any after clean up pictures.

Hi all I did get some pictures as soon as I figure out how to put them on I will. It was nice to meet other shooters everybody help out we burned more then we hauled off. I think the final total of bags was 32 if I'm Wrong please let me know kind of lost track. This was fun only made one shooter that wasn't with us wait about 2hrs to shoot but at the end he helped pick up shoot gun shells. Side note if you fill a garbage bag with shoot gun shells you can have a hard time picking it up! I think 3 of those bags would have been just shoot shells if we could have picked them up. Thanks a lot it was fun let's clean up some place new next time or down the road where you are not allowed to shoot.
Some one had a good idea let's get boy scouts to clean then let them shoot some 22s to get shooting badge? Any ideas.

Sorry I couldn't be there, guys. My wife had to go out of town at the last minute and left me with toddler duty. Next time for sure. I'm sure you did a great job. The place really needed it.

Hi all I did get some pictures as soon as I figure out how to put them on I will. It was nice to meet other shooters everybody help out we burned more then we hauled off. I think the final total of bags was 32 if I'm Wrong please let me know kind of lost track. This was fun only made one shooter that wasn't with us wait about 2hrs to shoot but at the end he helped pick up shoot gun shells. Side note if you fill a garbage bag with shoot gun shells you can have a hard time picking it up! I think 3 of those bags would have been just shoot shells if we could have picked them up. Thanks a lot it was fun let's clean up some place new next time or down the road where you are not allowed to shoot.
Some one had a good idea let's get boy scouts to clean then let them shoot some 22s to get shooting badge? Any ideas.

If you email the pictures to me as attachments I can put them up on my server up in Seattle.

[email protected]

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top