JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dayum! This is absolutely brutal. :s0001:

I'm also amazed that an Eagle would attack something that large. I know Golden Eagles are big. But there's no way the eagle can get the goat off the ground. I always assumed they caught somewhat smaller stuff and either killed it instantly or picked it up and then dropped it to it's death...but apparently not.

It is rare for them to hunt that way but if hungry? Anything is fair game. If they can kill something large they will feed on it on the ground. That one looks to be a young bird who has not yet learned. I have seen them run animals over a cliff so they will fall and kill themselves. That one the bird was lucky it did not end up injured so bad it would be food.

If you subscribe to evolution; the Golden Eagle and all other birds are the only living descendants of a line of Theropod dinosaurs, so they're showing their prehistoric instincts to attack big prey items.
Edit. Yes this means that the infamous raptor dinos actually should have had feathers, and even some juvenile tyrannosaurids had feathers (still a debate whether the adults kept them or not); which leads us to think most theropod dinosaurs looked closer to emus, kiwis, ostriches in terms of plumage and feather types than to reptilian scaly monsters.

That there is an akshual bonnie fides Jim Eagle 2.0. Y'all see what shade that goat is...

Just in: MSNBC declares eagles the face of animal racism. All government protections will be lifted, and more wind turbines will be installed immediately.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top