JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If we're against millionaires/billionaires donating to influence our political process, should we be consistently against it across the board, or should we be for/against it depending on which team they're playing for?

Cap campaign contributions to $500 per individual, and disallow for-profit corporations, unions, and non-profit/not-for-profit groups from donating at all. Mandate equal opportunity for media access - if TV, paper, or internet media wants to give a voice to Candidate D, they must extend the same coverage to Cadidates L, R, T, G, P, U, and C. No more multi million dollar war chests unless the money comes from the candidate's own pocket, and has a paper trail accounting for every dollar's source. No more buying candidates on either side. If candidates have to run with limited funds, then maybe the party strangle hold dies, and we can start choosing the best person, not just the Dicks or Richards.

It isn't a matter of breaking the law, though we both know that he probably is, it is a matter of failing to uphold the Washington State Constitution. You can find all of his past declarations about "Assault Rifles" and magazine capacities and how he believes they need to be banned. In other words fighting against our rights and the first half of Article 24 (I believe.) Yet he does nothing about the many individuals, like Paul and Nick, who employ armed bodies of men. The point isn't to charge him with a crime, or force him from office (though that would bring about a grand party) but it is the only way to expose the countless numbers of corporations and individuals who are not in line with the letter of the constitution. Imagine if all of these people paying to keep the peasants from owning pitch forks could be exposed. Some protect themselves through third parties with fancy security names, but it is still an armed body. Boeing does it (they even have a bomb squad) as do the railroads. That is exactly why this was put into our state constitution, so that the land, timber, railroad and mining barons couldn't rule over us peasants. The key is to expose all of this and, hopefully, expose the true motives of Nick and Paul. You do know that Paul has no children, right? He has zero concerns about "the children" unless grown as a crop for his future transplants. He fears civil unrest, natural disaster and other threats to his wealth and power. That is what has to be exposed. And since that can't be done directly, it has to be done by going after Fergie for violating his oath of office, selective enforcement of state law and favoring the wealthy over those of us who are ammo poor.

My FOIA response was in the mail today. I believe there is some personal data folks would not want in the public so I have not included names, physical addresses or email addresses. The email data I received is in .msg format, I have consolidated them all into a single PDF file for ease of distribution. My conversion script does not like apostrophes so please forgive me for the sometimes hard to read text.

You can view the FOIA request at my dropbox link here. Dropbox - FOIA.pdf
You can vew the consolidated emails here. Dropbox - Consolodated Emails.pdf

I did a poor job of requesting what I wanted, yet the result was educational.
I had hoped to receive internal communications indicating a bias or favor for unsavory legislation.

It is very clear to me by the questions posed in the emails most folks, including law enforcement, do not have a clue what the law is regarding firearms notwithstanding published statutes.

It should also be noted the office of the AG did not respond to any of the emails included here.......or they failed to include the response.
The following "disclaimer" was attached to each mail.
>>>The following message has been submitted to staff at the Attorney General's Office. While we make every effort to respond promptly, depending on the complexity of your request and the volume of messages received, it may take more time for our staff to respond. We appreciate your patience. Please do not respond directly to this message as the ATG WWW Email AGO mailbox is unmonitored. If you need to reach us again, please return to this form:
Contact Form <<<

~Whitney

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR