JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I stopped by limitless america up in Washougal today and saw they had a donation box for a legal fund. After donating I asked about any way that people could donate online and he Informed me that due to insurance they haven't been able to figure that part out yet, as to avoid facing audits. He provided me paper work regarding the litigation to look over. Attached are just the first 2 pages as proof of their active effort. Please stop by and give what you can, they are good dudes and strong proponents of the 2A.

20230305_162457.jpg 20230305_162510.jpg

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by and your donation. I was the one who helped you out. Additionally, we have coffee beans, where 100% of the sale goes to the legal fund. I do apologize, I only work there part time and not fully informed on all the details of this. On top of legal speak is over my head. And I do not want to attempt to understand legal or insurance speak.

Thank you for posting this

Last Edited:
LIMITLESS AMERICA
501 26th St
Washougal, WA 98671

For The people like me, that are too far away to just stop in and donate.

I stopped by limitless america up in Washougal today and saw they had a donation box for a legal fund. After donating I asked about any way that people could donate online and he Informed me that due to insurance they haven't been able to figure that part out yet, as to avoid facing audits. He provided me paper work regarding the litigation to look over. Attached are just the first 2 pages as proof of their active effort. Please stop by and give what you can, they are good dudes and strong proponents of the 2A.

View attachment 1378130 View attachment 1378131
What is this for? 80% lowers? If so, aren't there already several lawsuits for that going on already?

What is this for? 80% lowers? If so, aren't there already several lawsuits for that going on already?
No it isn't just for 80% and it doesn't matter how many there are. we need to continuously bring the fight on as many fronts as we can, for as long as they continue to bring these infringements forth.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top