JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trying to clean my old PC9, slide moved freely after disassembly, then stuck in partially almost closed position. Will only move with excessive force. Unable to reassemble.

Have not had one of these in decades. If no one here can help give Ruger a call. They may have someone there who can walk you through a fix. I turned my MKIII into a paper weight years ago. Thought I would have to send it back. When I called to get return info some gal there walked me through fixing it over the phone. You may get lucky and find someone there who can do the same for you here. Good luck, hope someone can help. Let us know if you get it. Info may come in handy for other owners of these.

It's been awhile, but I think when you "tilt" the assembly into the stock, you need to hold the charging handle to the rear while you set the rear of the gun in the stock.

Thank you DingDongMF. That's right. The charging handle, bolt and slide are pretty much locked in the almost closed position and only move with great effort making it impossible for me to reassemble the barrel assembly into the stock.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top