JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Above posts mean nothing without Pictures!!!!!

(Just getting teased, by you guys with wives...) I miss mine, the anniversary of her passing was just Two Days ago... Her oldest daughter put up her Mothers High School Portrait, and I fell in Love all over again... RIP, Jenny

philip

Last Edited:
Above posts mean nothing without Pictures!!!!!

(Just getting teased, by you guys with wives...) I miss mine, the anniversary of her passing was just Two Days ago... Her oldest daughter put up her Mothers High School Portrait, and I fell in Love all over again... RIP, Jenny

philip

Ohh damn...... sorry boondocks.
I couldn't imagine being without my Eternal companion.
The thought of that is unimaginable :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
We hit our 50th Anniversary this year. If not for her, I doubt I would still be here.

Taku, my Brother... Thank you. I did not ~mean~ To write that... It just came out.

90 % of the time

at Church or other times around couples, I am absolutely OK with it, then, it "hits me" when I am not even expecting it... I know my Rosie the Riveter loved Jenny when she met her... That makes me happy... Today, I am the Eldest Living of my Family, an ironic honor, sort of... But I Live up to How my FATHER taught me what a PATRIOT is, I think of my Mother (RIP) and what do I think???

Apple Pie. Honestly !!!! My Mother was as American, as Apple Pie. Jenny, a heart of Gold. A Passion to care for... Any person In Need.

Where do we get our Heritage? It is from our Family, and for me, the Woman that have ~been in my life~ I sometimes think, Maybe this "one" might accept me... And it does not occur... I thank GOD, and continue my living...

Jenny Once stared down a Graduate from Folsom Prison ... Told him, "How I peel logs for my Log Home Works for ME. If you don't like it, You peel them, I have Three Other Jobs I can be doing...

a Real Woman. Like Rosie the Riveter ~Is~ ... For as long as we can Remember her, & Teach of her, she is Alive, for our Nation.

philip

Those who think that was the greatest generation have a concept of history that has all the depth of a kiddy pool.
It is the generation that after witnessing fascism and communism voted in the kind of politicians that would get this country going in the same direction.
It is the generation that put LBJ in office.

So, Grunwald, please share with us, just what You have done to Correct the errors of the Geatest Generation you CyberShat on???

What do you know, of what they Faced in their lives? Tell us, Oh great Edukator, please!!!

philip,

who taught men to sew on their stripes, etc In BASIC TRAINING. I had been sewing patches on for Twelve Years at that point, having learned, in the Cub Scouts, to depend on myself, first, and teach if there is something to be taught. By 12, I could tie The Six most important Knots, that have been in use since Pre Revolutionary War. Oh, did I mention, that I could do it Blindfolded? Meh. Tell us, what you have been trained to Teach?

You ever save someone's life, with your Advanced American Red Cross Certified First Aid training? In BASIC TRAINING, 1968, the Only thing I did Not Know how to do, prior to training, was the Sucking Chest Wound, I do Not understand why they did Not teach that in my Scouting Career ....

And with all of above, ~Just What~ does that have to do with the topic? Either Rosie the Riveter's, OR a member of the Greatest Generation, ~taught me~ thats all.

Thats enough... That, I am sure, was actually, above & beyond their Call Of Duty.... But their COD, like my Oath... never ended, until we burried them.

At my Mother's, & later, my Father's Funeral.... Was an Medal of Honor awarded WWII Veteran. A member of the 442. AMERICANS, of Japanese descent... The unit hat won More Medals for their service, than Any Other Unit (Still standing concept) those kinds of people are who I grew up with, in and out of our house, like everyday ordinary citizens.

What have YOU DONE, Grunwald???

philip

So, Grunwald, please share with us, just what You have done to Correct the errors of the Geatest Generation you CyberShat on???

What do you know, of what they Faced in their lives? Tell us, Oh great Edukator, please!!!

philip,

who taught men to sew on their stripes, etc In BASIC TRAINING. I had been sewing patches on for Twelve Years at that point, having learned, in the Cub Scouts, to depend on myself, first, and teach if there is something to be taught. By 12, I could tie The Six most important Knots, that have been in use since Pre Revolutionary War. Oh, did I mention, that I could do it Blindfolded? Meh. Tell us, what you have been trained to Teach?

You ever save someone's life, with your Advanced American Red Cross Certified First Aid training? In BASIC TRAINING, 1968, the Only thing I did Not Know how to do, prior to training, was the Sucking Chest Wound, I do Not understand why they did Not teach that in my Scouting Career ....

And with all of above, ~Just What~ does that have to do with the topic? Either Rosie the Riveter's, OR a member of the Greatest Generation, ~taught me~ thats all.

Thats enough... That, I am sure, was actually, above & beyond their Call Of Duty.... But their COD, like my Oath... never ended, until we burried them.

At my Mother's, & later, my Father's Funeral.... Was an Medal of Honor awarded WWII Veteran. A member of the 442. AMERICANS, of Japanese descent... The unit hat won More Medals for their service, than Any Other Unit (Still standing concept) those kinds of people are who I grew up with, in and out of our house, like everyday ordinary citizens.

What have YOU DONE, Grunwald???

philip

I did not say that I was part of the greatest generation or greatest anything. I know that my generation is for most part a bunch of light weights. Does not mean that I am going to acknowledge some self created aggrandizement.
Do you seriously think that particular generation was superior to all those that came before them?
I will lay my bet on the men who founded this nation.

I did not say that I was part of the greatest generation or greatest anything. I know that my generation is for most part a bunch of light weights. Does not mean that I am going to acknowledge some self created aggrandizement.
Do you seriously think that particular generation was superior to all those that came before them?
I will lay my bet on the men who founded this nation.

Do. You. Have a reading Dis order???

No where in my post that you are replying to in the above, Did I Suggest, that you ~were part of the Greatest Generation~ Or Geatest anything.

In fact you provided A typical Alinski Response in what you gave.

Words, but not a direct Connection to you Supposedly Replying to my post. If you need to supplament your income, consider writing Speeches for our potus. lower case letters on Purpose, first you both would get along, because he can not stay on topic either, and second probably knows as little as you do, about Rosie the Riveter!!!! Third, he has shown Contempt for those called the Greatest Generation.

ALL the Rosie the Riveters that I know today, agree with me, our potus, is a pain in the err, sitting down on "it" spot....

And Last count, I currently know, Three R the R's... Every one of them Still doing the job well, of Defending the United States of America, from idjits.

philip

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads