JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A Winchester model 06 and 1895 Nagant with form 1 cans. The rifle has little collector value as it has been rebarreled. I needed to raise the sights by about .15". I weld built up the front sight and raised the rear sight with a piece of shim stock. It is not perfect though. I have to remove the can to reload the tube mag. I might make an offset can someday to make it look more like the original Maxim.

I threaded the Nagant barrel and put an adaptor on it to mount my 9mm can. The can covers the front sight, but is it a simple matter to align the sights and hold the can right under the target. It is a bit louder than my suppressed 22lr pistols.
oldandnew.jpg

Ranb

I have video of the Nagant posted elsewhere on the forum from when I was in Vegas, but I have to wait until July 22nd to make any more video. I just threaded the rifle this last weekend. I expect the rifle to sound rather nice, better than the 10/22.

Ranb

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads