JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A Winchester model 06 and 1895 Nagant with form 1 cans. The rifle has little collector value as it has been rebarreled. I needed to raise the sights by about .15". I weld built up the front sight and raised the rear sight with a piece of shim stock. It is not perfect though. I have to remove the can to reload the tube mag. I might make an offset can someday to make it look more like the original Maxim.

I threaded the Nagant barrel and put an adaptor on it to mount my 9mm can. The can covers the front sight, but is it a simple matter to align the sights and hold the can right under the target. It is a bit louder than my suppressed 22lr pistols.
oldandnew.jpg

Ranb

I have video of the Nagant posted elsewhere on the forum from when I was in Vegas, but I have to wait until July 22nd to make any more video. I just threaded the rifle this last weekend. I expect the rifle to sound rather nice, better than the 10/22.

Ranb

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads