JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a tough decision to make. I have been wanting to finally grab a high end scope to make my AR a bit more accurate. I run a trijicon reflex with triangle retical on an A.R.MS qd mount, I was thinking have another qd mount with a magnified optic for longer range/precision. I have a good buddy at Leupold so there's no confusion there. My question is, just grab a Mark AR 14 power or get the holy grail Mark 4 HAMR 4 power and call it good. Is 4 power with amazing glass worth it?

I had both, at one point. Sold the Mark AR and now have a HAMR on it. It's great. I really like it. But IF you want the real holy grail, i would recommend the Leupold CQBSS! 2012 Optic of the Year!

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

Seems like kind of a apples to radishes comparison I really like my mark ar 3-9 but it is nowhere near as nice a scope as the HAMR (nor anywhere near the cost either) but it serves a different purpose than a fixed 4x scope There is little overlap in application between a 14x scope and a 4x so I suppose it depends on what you want it for.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top