JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I always keep on eye out on places like Craigslist and next door for people looking to offload a difficult item, and boy did it pay off. I present my 100% free to me liberty centurion, next to my cheap bimart locking cabinet. Wanted to ask What kinds of safes do you all use? And anyone have any experience with these?

20220703_234254.jpg

I always keep on eye out on places like Craigslist and next door for people looking to offload a difficult item, and boy did it pay off. I present my 100% free to me liberty centurion, next to my cheap bimart locking cabinet. Wanted to ask What kinds of safes do you all use? And anyone have any experience with these?

View attachment 1233917
As a matter of fact two of the three gun safes are from Liberty. I have a Liberty Fatboy-64 and I have a Liberty Centurion that's anchored down in my master bedroom closet for quick & easy access to my home defense kit. I have another safe that I scored a few years ago from the classifieds here. I also had a metal locking cabinet that I used to secure ammo, but have since gave that to a friend in need some time ago.

You made an awesome score with both of those!

Excellent find.

Excuse me while I go browse the Craigslist free ads now!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews