JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a tough decision to make. I have been wanting to finally grab a high end scope to make my AR a bit more accurate. I run a trijicon reflex with triangle retical on an A.R.MS qd mount, I was thinking have another qd mount with a magnified optic for longer range/precision. I have a good buddy at Leupold so there's no confusion there. My question is, just grab a Mark AR 14 power or get the holy grail Mark 4 HAMR 4 power and call it good. Is 4 power with amazing glass worth it?

I had both, at one point. Sold the Mark AR and now have a HAMR on it. It's great. I really like it. But IF you want the real holy grail, i would recommend the Leupold CQBSS! 2012 Optic of the Year!

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

Seems like kind of a apples to radishes comparison I really like my mark ar 3-9 but it is nowhere near as nice a scope as the HAMR (nor anywhere near the cost either) but it serves a different purpose than a fixed 4x scope There is little overlap in application between a 14x scope and a 4x so I suppose it depends on what you want it for.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top