JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
He started a Face Book page yesterday with a video of him walking in "his" backyard and talking about climate change. I just had to make a comment, respectfully letting him know it was not his back yard, it was ours and we were just letting him use it for a while. My post is gone today, why am I not surprised. I am now probably on some list of people they need to check out :) If you want to make yourself sick just read all the comments.
https://www.facebook.com/POTUS?_rdr=p

He started a Face Book page yesterday with a video of him walking in "his" backyard and talking about climate change. I just had to make a comment, respectfully letting him know it was not his back yard, it was ours and we were just letting him use it for a while. My post is gone today, why am I not surprised. I am now probably on some list of people they need to check out :) If you want to make yourself sick just read all the comments.
https://www.facebook.com/POTUS?_rdr=p

hope you were not planning on flying anywhere in the near future, Your new mode of travel :s0055:

Climate change, Global warming, whatever form of stupidity they worship is total crap and is driven by their goal of reducing the world to abject poverty and despair, while elevating themselves to the level of royalty in the 14th century. There are a few things intelligent people should remember.

Thus far every "climate change model" the "experts" claim is gospel has proved to be utterly wrong. They keep changing the temperatures of the past to make their models seem more correct,,,,,,,they are still wrong. Rewriting history rarely makes it right or truthful.

When I was a kid in the 1970's, the very same experts warned of a coming ICE AGE. We were told to prepare for famines and the apocalypse, a life time of snow and frozen hell. This is where all of those stupid Mad Max movies came from in the first place.

There have always been "doomsday cults" worrying about the end of days or some such crap. This cult is no different. They thrive on misery, wish for famines and disease and live to promote suffering and misery for all mankind. If it is not real, they create it.

Climate changes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,get over it. The world has been far colder, far hotter had far more CO2 in the air and had far more O2 in the air at different times in the planets history. They are basing all of their predictions on about 125 years of semi-accurate data. The planet is 4 BILLION years old. They have 1/32millionth of the data needed for an accurate prediction and they claim to be absolutely correct, really?

Last but not least. If your "science" is correct you do not have to persecute those who question it. As we speak climate Nazis have demanded we arrest people for sedition if they question their science, they are persecuting oil companies in New York state for publishing differing science and they refuse to allow access to their primary source material by those with differing opinions. If you science is correct, none of this is necessary.

I proudly am not on Facebook. How is it all the comments shown are slobbery love notes to him? Are they filtering out all the bad because over half the Country dislikes him at this point I'm sure.
The Progs and Libs don't think he's gone far enough and the Right never liked him.

I proudly am not on Facebook. How is it all the comments shown are slobbery love notes to him? Are they filtering out all the bad because over half the Country dislikes him at this point I'm sure.
The Progs and Libs don't think he's gone far enough and the Right never liked him.

Well of course they are filtered, there can be no negative posts about the King with no brain. o_Oo_Oo_O:eek:

Climate change, Global warming, whatever form of stupidity they worship is total crap and is driven by their goal of reducing the world to abject poverty and despair, while elevating themselves to the level of royalty in the 14th century. There are a few things intelligent people should remember.

Thus far every "climate change model" the "experts" claim is gospel has proved to be utterly wrong. They keep changing the temperatures of the past to make their models seem more correct,,,,,,,they are still wrong. Rewriting history rarely makes it right or truthful.

When I was a kid in the 1970's, the very same experts warned of a coming ICE AGE. We were told to prepare for famines and the apocalypse, a life time of snow and frozen hell. This is where all of those stupid Mad Max movies came from in the first place.

There have always been "doomsday cults" worrying about the end of days or some such crap. This cult is no different. They thrive on misery, wish for famines and disease and live to promote suffering and misery for all mankind. If it is not real, they create it.

Climate changes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,get over it. The world has been far colder, far hotter had far more CO2 in the air and had far more O2 in the air at different times in the planets history. They are basing all of their predictions on about 125 years of semi-accurate data. The planet is 4 BILLION years old. They have 1/32millionth of the data needed for an accurate prediction and they claim to be absolutely correct, really?

Last but not least. If your "science" is correct you do not have to persecute those who question it. As we speak climate Nazis have demanded we arrest people for sedition if they question their science, they are persecuting oil companies in New York state for publishing differing science and they refuse to allow access to their primary source material by those with differing opinions. If you science is correct, none of this is necessary.
I agree completely with you but I do have to say that I do not think he have done the atmosphere any good. If we can reduce emissions in a reasonable manner and not completely wipe out an industry then I see no harm in that.

Why ask people to vote? You can just get the EPA to make laws protecting the environment?

Sounds like a handy tool Right?

The same people that will eventually ban all ammo because it's poison!:eek:
No need to ban our AR's.:s0002:

Very handy tool. :s0051:

Me neither brother. That craps for chicks..

But wait.....I thought an ice age was gonna wipe us off the planet years ago, now its climate justice. It definitely seems like these ignoramuses have it figured out... NOT
gore-the-liar.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads