Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Obama's new Facebook page

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wayne, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Wayne

Wayne Near Tacoma Active Member

He started a Face Book page yesterday with a video of him walking in "his" backyard and talking about climate change. I just had to make a comment, respectfully letting him know it was not his back yard, it was ours and we were just letting him use it for a while. My post is gone today, why am I not surprised. I am now probably on some list of people they need to check out :) If you want to make yourself sick just read all the comments.
    https://www.facebook.com/POTUS?_rdr=p

2. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Now people can worship their 0b0mamessiah with "Likes" all day long...they can do it on the toilet too! :confused::rolleyes:

Caveman Jim and OLDNEWBIE like this.
  3. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

hope you were not planning on flying anywhere in the near future, Your new mode of travel :s0055:

mjbskwim and Caveman Jim like this.
  4. lonegunman

lonegunman Eastern Washington Active Member

Climate change, Global warming, whatever form of stupidity they worship is total crap and is driven by their goal of reducing the world to abject poverty and despair, while elevating themselves to the level of royalty in the 14th century. There are a few things intelligent people should remember.

Thus far every "climate change model" the "experts" claim is gospel has proved to be utterly wrong. They keep changing the temperatures of the past to make their models seem more correct,,,,,,,they are still wrong. Rewriting history rarely makes it right or truthful.

When I was a kid in the 1970's, the very same experts warned of a coming ICE AGE. We were told to prepare for famines and the apocalypse, a life time of snow and frozen hell. This is where all of those stupid Mad Max movies came from in the first place.

There have always been "doomsday cults" worrying about the end of days or some such crap. This cult is no different. They thrive on misery, wish for famines and disease and live to promote suffering and misery for all mankind. If it is not real, they create it.

Climate changes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,get over it. The world has been far colder, far hotter had far more CO2 in the air and had far more O2 in the air at different times in the planets history. They are basing all of their predictions on about 125 years of semi-accurate data. The planet is 4 BILLION years old. They have 1/32millionth of the data needed for an accurate prediction and they claim to be absolutely correct, really?

Last but not least. If your "science" is correct you do not have to persecute those who question it. As we speak climate Nazis have demanded we arrest people for sedition if they question their science, they are persecuting oil companies in New York state for publishing differing science and they refuse to allow access to their primary source material by those with differing opinions. If you science is correct, none of this is necessary.

ogre, scrandall01215 and oknow like this.
  5. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

That's funny!

Because I think of him every time I flush. :s0108:

6. 308

Unfortunately the Obama turd just swirls and never flushes

7. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

I proudly am not on Facebook. How is it all the comments shown are slobbery love notes to him? Are they filtering out all the bad because over half the Country dislikes him at this point I'm sure.
    The Progs and Libs don't think he's gone far enough and the Right never liked him.

8. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Well of course they are filtered, there can be no negative posts about the King with no brain. o_Oo_Oo_O:eek:

scrandall01215 and Slobray like this.
  9. SHPD_Retired

SHPD_Retired Saint Helens Well-Known Member

I agree completely with you but I do have to say that I do not think he have done the atmosphere any good. If we can reduce emissions in a reasonable manner and not completely wipe out an industry then I see no harm in that.

10. 308

It was as global warming, then climate change. Now it is called "climate disruption"...you all need to keep up.

11. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Climate control is like gun control.

It's not about guns or the Climate. :s0002:
    It's about control! :s0025:

12. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

And revenue! All those fines and carbon credits and whatever else.

scrandall01215 and oknow like this.
  13. Medic!

Why ask people to vote? You can just get the EPA to make laws protecting the environment?

Sounds like a handy tool Right?

The same people that will eventually ban all ammo because it's poison!:eek:
    No need to ban our AR's.:s0002:

Very handy tool. :s0051:

scrandall01215 likes this.
  14. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

Me neither brother. That craps for chicks..

scrandall01215, OLDNEWBIE and oknow like this.
  15. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

Well, I wipe MY Obama every time, before I flush....

16. filsonhand

filsonhand In the Silicon Forest Smooth as a Rhino 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

But wait.....I thought an ice age was gonna wipe us off the planet years ago, now its climate justice. It definitely seems like these ignoramuses have it figured out... NOT

17. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Keizer, or Well-Known Member

i dont have a facebook but i do have 1 question... is there a dislike button? if so, i may have to make an account!!

18. 308

gore-the-liar.jpg

scrandall01215 and OLDNEWBIE like this.
  19. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

The one I remember most from this era is the ones we said we would 'Run out of oil by 1979'

20. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

:rolleyes: