JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

The President’s plan includes:
  1. Closing background check loopholes to keep guns out of dangerous hands
  2. Banning military-style assault weapons and high-capacity magazines and taking other common sense steps
  3. Making schools safer
  4. Increasing access to mental health services

Well, @#$%.

Just goes to show you they're not serious about reducing gun violence and trying to prevent another Sandy Hook when step 1 and 2 have to do with the tools used and are relatively specific. Steps 3 and 4 sounds good but what does that mean and how do you do it? Make schools safer? How? They are already against armed guards. They're against arming teachers. Increasing access to mental health services? Sounds to me like more gov't jobs to do nothing because until they change what mental health professionals can do then they can't do anything. As soon as people are adults they don't need to get help for mental health issues because there is no recourse crazy people. Keep up the good fight, we can't give these idiots an inch.

We have got to stand up to this idiocy, we cannot be complacent (like the 2012 re-election of this Tool).
Think this insane legislation will not pass? Think again, if we lay down & believe that they will not do it due to the 2014 elections, we will be sorry!!! We will get a Slick Willie in the posterior!!!

On one hand "F" this... But making a public spectacle *cough* like James Yeager did *cough* is their desire.

While the big obvious goals may have lots of opposition, pay attention to the small items. The consumer protection review board might grant monopoly status to a safe/lock maker or something else slimy. Imagine being forced to buy an over price safe?

Likewise the A.G. Could create an arbitrary "no gun" list like the no fly list. A typo of your name, or an angry Internet post might land you there.

If you object to any of the above, you must be a terrorist and thus prove their point about you being a threat to public safety.

This is like a dystopian novel...

How can anyone buy this load of garbage?

I'm amazed any time I see someone STILL posting anything pro-Obama. It just doesn't make sense to me.

P.s.
And I voted for the guy the first time around. I judge people strictly by their actions and results. Not by their color or origins.

He has proven himself without a doubt to be a menace to society.

PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS ALREADY TAKEN STEPS TO START TO REDUCE GUN VIOLENCE, SIGNING 23 EXECUTIVE ACTIONS INTO LAW AND NOW CONGRESS NEEDS TO ACT.

thats from the website

the Prez DOES NOT MAKE LAWS!!!!

that right there is a impeachable offence

Worst president. Ever.
Really wish more people would realize this and accept it instead of cowering in fear of being called a rascist or some other insult by their bigoted socialst neighbors! These politicians that are in office and making decisions are PUNKS!!! Plain and simple, somebody who bullies other people through words or action is a punk and a thug!! These kinds of attacks on our liberties WILL NOT STOP until we as a people stand up and say enough!!! Sadly I don't think that day will ever come, there is too much scum in this country that want it to fail!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top