JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am willing to bet he would poop his pants if he took a look at the number of guns that are going to be sold online and in stores this weekend! We should set up a chair for him next to the gun counter in Cabelas and make him watch. :s0093::s0001:

FBI Predicts That Black Friday 2015 Will Break the Record for Gun Sales
A post-Thanksgiving shopping bonanza is expected to cap back-to-back record-breaking months for background check requests.
BY ALEX YABLON
· @ALEXYABLON
·November 24, 2015
There are three kinds of events that gun dealers can count on to boost sales: mass shootings, terrorist attacks, and Black Friday sales.

Rest of article here:
http://www.thetrace.org/2015/11/black-friday-gun-sales-background-checks/

ALL OF THE TOP THREE IN TWO MONTHS SHOULD MAKE FOR QUITE A FEW SALES :s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160:

Folks this pretender in chief is sending a message to his followers to get them pumped for the last round he is facing.
Make no mistake folks, he is determined and delusional and will do anything (EO) to screw law abiding American gun owners.
We must GTF off the couch and get busy!!!! If we don't he will ram his I'll will down our throats, DEEP!!!!!:mad:

I am willing to bet he would poop his pants if he took a look at the number of guns that are going to be sold online and in stores this weekend! We should set up a chair for him next to the gun counter in Cabelas and make him watch. :s0093::s0001:

FBI Predicts That Black Friday 2015 Will Break the Record for Gun Sales
A post-Thanksgiving shopping bonanza is expected to cap back-to-back record-breaking months for background check requests.
BY ALEX YABLON
· @ALEXYABLON
·November 24, 2015
There are three kinds of events that gun dealers can count on to boost sales: mass shootings, terrorist attacks, and Black Friday sales.

Rest of article here:
http://www.thetrace.org/2015/11/black-friday-gun-sales-background-checks/

ALL OF THE TOP THREE IN TWO MONTHS SHOULD MAKE FOR QUITE A FEW SALES :s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160:

You forgot the electing of clowns like Clinton and Hussein himself! Sells guns like crazy!:D

2 turkeys for family dinner this year are provided by Uncle Eli...
both head shots, both with the same old Ruger 10-22....
...so, ya...we'll be talking lots about controlling a gun.

"Make no mistake folks, he is determined and delusional and will do anything (EO) to screw law abiding American gun owners."

He's actually screwin everybody, just some people cant see it .

After a chat over turkey with my brother it's been decided,

460 XVR. Thanks Bomer:p

No politics here over dinner, and certainly not one dedicated to the things we are thankful our Maker has blessed us with.

If I were to discuss "control" politics, it would be " politician control".

One thing I am thankful for is that we are almost down to the final year of rule by executive order caveat.

Nothing like being lectured by self-serving politicians, particularly by one who claims the right to kill anybody on earth on his say so (Yay, Nobel Peace Prize!). Where would we be without his advice?

I tried to talk gun control with the family.

We had other things to talk about. Like family, the kids, life and those other more important things in life that we are thankful for.

All of which Trump Obama.

At dinner, my son-in-law's dad mentioned he just got a new Glock19 and then my SIL's sister said her and her husband have never wanted a firearm, but now they are going to buy one. Seems a lot of people are smellin' what 0bozo is sprayin' and aren't liking it.

My daughter and BF came over, had dinner and had a plesent conversation about a concealed handgun for my daughter (she can protect herself with a knife though) and a 9mm caliber was chosen.

I pointed them to a gun store and indoor rangein Puyallup (the Marksman) who have free rentals on Wednesdays. That is how my wife and I found the XDM40 that we both liked and shot well with.
I know a lot of people who buy something new to them without shooting it first and selling because they didn't like it...... not a good investment....o_O

Last Edited:
I'm the only one in my family with guns. My dad used to have a few but they've gone to me. (I'm putting a AR together for him) one of my sisters is a super liberal in collage taking women's studys, and some climate change class. I'm somehow a ignorant Republican because im not drinking the kool-aid. The other is borderline liberal but she's come around to guns.
--- anyway I love showing off my ar-15's and other guns so that's one of the first things I did. Made my super lib sister uncomfortable. I tried to make her hold it but she refused. She made no comments about gun control (she knows better)
But there was plenty of other fighting along political lines.

--- anyway bubblegum gun control, liberals deny human nature, guns protect you from human nature

My daughter and BF came over, had dinner and had a present conversation about a concealed handgun for my daughter (she can protect herself with a knife though) and a 9mm caliber was chosen.

I pointed them to a gun store and indoor rangein Puyallup (the Marksman) who have free rentals on Wednesdays. That is how my wife and I found the XDM40 that we both liked and shot well with.
I know a lot of people who buy something new to them without shooting it first and selling because they didn't like it...... not a good investment....o_O
Marksman is a good store. The ladies are tomcats and the selection is great. Got a R MK III there plus a brick of .22 CCI. Was worth the travels.

Now after Colorado Springs:

Obama's reaction to Colorado Springs: More gun control

As predictable as rain in the Pacific Northwest, President Barack Obama is using yesterday's attack on a Planned Parenthood facility in Colorado to push for tougher gun control laws, specifically pointing to so-called "assault weapons," according to USA Today.

<broken link removed>

Obama is shukin ana jiving to the majority of people who believe his words and that majority put him into office twice and most likely will put hillary into office 2016 and 2020. Because when push comes to shove they are D and Hillary is D.

Well, gun control didn't come up with my family - my mother is afraid of things like guns and talking about them makes her very uncomfortable (as do many other adult subjects that require speaking of things that aren't flowery and fun). So, while I ate my Thanksgiving meal with my M&P9c concealed at my hip, we discussed other things. And then, the subject of the election came up and I about choked on my food when she and my step father said they had no interest in voting for Hillary, or any other D candidate for that matter. They are die-hard Democrats, as are much of my family. To hear these folks actually say they are considering voting R next year was a complete shock. My step-father even said he's genuinely interested in Trump - and he wasn't kidding :eek:

As I've said in some other threads the past few months, I believe there is reason to be optimistic that a Republican will take the White House next year. I've been paying close attention to people I know that usually vote D and they are expressing much discontent over not only the current administration, but also their poor prospects for a candidate next year. My wife's parents, who have never voted R in their lives, have already committed to vote R next year. They are so angry about what they've seen under Obama (whom they voted for twice) that they feel they've been completely misled and no longer trust their once trusted party. Some concerns: Obamacare's lies, failing to take control on the international stage, openly ignoring the will of many voters that are very concerned about Syrian refugees, abusing executive order privilege, and, for a few, even going over the top on gun control o_O

While I think the White House is important, based on what's happened in OR and WA in the last year, I think our more important focus/concern needs to be the local races. Either way, I'm encouraged to hear the outrage and concern from folks that would normally have dropped a vote for Hillary or Bernie without a second thought. I'm hoping we may see something good come our way in 2016, we're about due.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews