JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ROFLMAO.

Lets see there will be 6 adults at the table
6 of them own at least one firearm
5 of them own multiple firearms (one of them would have to go count to make sure how many LOL)
5 of them have their carry permits (one is not old enough yet)
5 of them are registered Republicans all of which have voted against Obama twice One hasn't registered yet She has just turned of voting age and will have to settle for voting against Hillary
3 of them have served in the Military 1 other is the daughter of a USAF Sgt. retired
6 of them have to pay taxes and receive no help from the Government

The other two people at the table are 7 and 8 years old and will be introduced to shooting this spring as Grandpa has decided its time for his grand daughters to enjoy shooting as much as their mommy and uncle do (daddy does to but I didn't introduce him to shooting).

So I have a sneaking suspicion that old OBAMA might not like how the conversation on Gun Control was going at this particular Thanksgiving table!

we will. we'll talk about proper handing of a nice m1 garand for good 200 yard shots, proper handing of loaded firearm for concealed carry, we'll refresh on the proper control of the firearm to the target sight... Thanks Obama, good idea

Gun control talk this Turkeyday is going to consist of an AR build... And how to put as much freedom into it as we can manage! AR15-590x364.jpg

No one in this family is non gun...

Bought my nephew a 22 for christmas last year. Got a weird look from my uncle. "Why would you buy this?" was his exact words. When told its for my nephew he smiled and nodded...

Gun parts and ammo for Xmas! I am stoked! Oh and range time with the family too!

ROFLMAO.

Lets see there will be 6 adults at the table
6 of them own at least one firearm
5 of them own multiple firearms (one of them would have to go count to make sure how many LOL)
5 of them have their carry permits (one is not old enough yet)
5 of them are registered Republicans all of which have voted against Obama twice One hasn't registered yet She has just turned of voting age and will have to settle for voting against Hillary
3 of them have served in the Military 1 other is the daughter of a USAF Sgt. retired
6 of them have to pay taxes and receive no help from the Government

The other two people at the table are 7 and 8 years old and will be introduced to shooting this spring as Grandpa has decided its time for his grand daughters to enjoy shooting as much as their mommy and uncle do (daddy does to but I didn't introduce him to shooting).

So I have a sneaking suspicion that old OBAMA might not like how the conversation on Gun Control was going at this particular Thanksgiving table!
Something like
OK kids now what are the safety rules?....
And again,keep the gun pointed in a safe direction and keep your booger hook,er sorry,finger off the trigger till you are ready to shoot!
Lets have some pumpkin pie and ice cream!
Mine will be telling my dog to keep curled up under the seat while I'm trying to kill somehting
She's gun shy but loves to hunt grouse!

No one in this family is non gun...

Bought my nephew a 22 for christmas last year. Got a weird look from my uncle. "Why would you buy this?" was his exact words. When told its for my nephew he smiled and nodded...

Gun parts and ammo for Xmas! I am stoked! Oh and range time with the family too!
See,you can talk about gun control at the range!

See,you can talk about gun control at the range!
,mjbskwim

Uhmmm It was hunting.... He has tons of BBguns and is into shooters...

He was the first one to see a rabbit and first to get a shot off. He needs to practice leading. And how to throw up and acquire his sights faster...

Sure Ill talk ABOUT firearms tomorrow.
How Im thankful for the ones I have, the ones Ill acquire later, where Ill store them and what my plans are should his jack boot thugs knock on my door.

Why anyone, anti or pro, would choose to talk about gun control at Thanksgiving Dinner is beyond me. This shows just how out of touch with the true values of the American people he really is.

im just excited to go to my grandmas for my aunties poke and turkey tomorrow. if u dont know what poke is. look it up.

Last Edited:
im just excited to go to my grandmas for my aunties poké and turkey tomorrow. if u dont know what poké that is. look it up.

Tomorrow for the first time in almost 40 years we will have Grandma Roberts Corn and Oyster casserole with dinner. Its an old Kansas dish from the days of Cowboys wanting Oysters after the cattle drive and the farmers growing corn. I hope it turns out its in the oven right now and the smell (one of the strongest memory triggers) is dead on perfect.

Tomorrow for the first time in almost 40 years we will have Grandma Roberts Corn and Oyster casserole with dinner. Its an old Kansas dish from the days of Cowboys wanting Oysters after the cattle drive and the farmers growing corn. I hope it turns out its in the oven right now and the smell (one of the strongest memory triggers) is dead on perfect.
i love oysters. had some breaded ones last weekend when i went hunting!!

Sitting down together at the dinner table, even on a regular night, is a time for family to talk and enjoy their dinner and each others company. It is not a time to rant on political issues or your kids poor report card. Those topics don't belong at the dinner table. If you make it stressful, no one will want to sit down with you for dinner. Most parents learned this a long time ago. It is a shame that our President has not learned this important family lesson yet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top