JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One can assume that the destruction of the USS Constition will never cross thier minds in any way shape or form!
What was the term 72 vaginites?

This USS Constitution? :D

uss-constitution-boston-massachusetts-large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What can you expect from a slimeball president, hopefully the new House of Representatives will start to put the screws to him. I have to agree the worst president I have ever seen. He still has two years to go to inlflict his warped agenda on us. You will notice almost all of his appointments are anti-gun people, especially in positions to effect our firearms freedom. Scary...Spad

What can you expect from a slimeball president, hopefully the new House of Representatives will start to put the screws to him. I have to agree the worst president I have ever seen. He still has two years to go to inlflict his warped agenda on us. You will notice almost all of his appointments are anti-gun people, especially in positions to effect our firearms freedom. Scary...Spad

Can you please provide me with one example Obama or his administration has done since they are in power that his curtailed your firearms freedom? I would like just 1 example. Please?

really?

/facepalm

edit : I wont participate in your pissing contest with Tsl.. Carry on.

no no no. seriously. I really don't see how that curtailed your firearm freedoms. They are the same as they were before Obama came into office. Nothing is different other than that gun & ammo prices still arent down to the level they were before his election.

edit: no pissing contest. If there was i'd win. One time at a college party, i was so faded, that for SnG's was able to just stand on the ground, and make my pee reach the gutter of a friend's house. I think there's a cellphone video of it floating around out there...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top