JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
" SO, BASICALLY, HE WANTS TO BOOST GOP TURNOUT: Obama: I'm thinking I'll spend my last year in office focused on gun control. Well, his position as ex-President is probably more important if Hillary isn't in the White House. And she'd be more likely to prosecute Obama Administration wrongdoing than a Republican President, probably. Except maybe for Ted Cruz."
via Glenn Reynolds

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/11/...y-last-year-in-office-focused-on-gun-control/

Asked by interviewer Bill Simmons of HBO if gun control will be the "dominant" issue on his agenda next year, Mr. Obama replied, "I hope so."

"We have this weird habit in this culture of mourning and, you know, 48, 72 hours of wall-to-wall coverage, and then … suddenly we move on," Mr. Obama said. "And I will do everything I can to make sure that there's a sustained attention paid to this thing."

The firearm manufactures and their stockholders send their gratitude to Obama for his efforts which will substantially increase their sales. History repeats itself and he still does not get it! His past actions have done more to increase firearm ownership in America than the NRA could ever dream of doing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top