JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The democrats as well as the republicans best tools are the non thinking voters who keep on reelecting them. Place the blame where it is due, the voters!

Nobody is better at lying convincing voters that there lies are the truth than dems. Its the chicken and the egg. They start by rewriting history in school so those lies become truth from childhood. If you were told the sky is green to save the planet from man from birth you would believe that BS also No thinking required.

Nobody is better at lying convincing voters that there lies are the truth than dems. Its the chicken and the egg. They start by rewriting history in school so those lies become truth from childhood. If you were told the sky is green to save the planet from man from birth you would believe that BS also No thinking required.

They have already stolen 2 or 3 generations of our kids.

Not all of them in every generation has been stolen... ;)

Enough to put the country into the sad state it is now. Enough to vote for a POS non American Marxist.
That is pretty damned serious. Maybe not all, but more like a 80/20 loss of truth and common sense.
I grew up being taught to be proud of my country and ancestry, but now they are taught to blame
America for every wrong in the world.
Lies are only part of it, lack of history is as serious as lying about it, or twisting it into something we can't even recognize.
And they have done everything but put boys into skirts and panties :-/\/\/\/\
I just get more pissed by the day.
I can sense we are going to have some very evil things coming, and brought onto us by this administration and
its handlers. AND ............. no one does diddly squat about any of it.

Even some books now either leave out the 2nd Amendment completely or call it "archaic" and needs to be eliminated or say that it pertains to allowing the armed forces to have guns.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I grew up being taught to be proud of my country and ancestry, but now they are taught to blame
America for every wrong in the world.
Lies are only part of it, lack of history is as serious as lying about it, or twisting it into something we can't even recognize...

"‎A general State education is a mere contrivance for moulding people to be exactly like one another; and as the mould in which it casts them is that which pleases the dominant power in the government, whether this be a monarch, an aristocracy, or a majority of the existing generation; in proportion as it is efficient and successful, it establishes a despotism over the mind, leading by a natural tendency to one over the body." John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top