JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So in the past couple weeks I have become more interested in Oath Keepers and what they do. I have known about them for a while but with the recent happenings I looked into them a bit more.

They appear to be a very sold group and I can not find any legitimate negatives to them. Is anyone aware of any negatives to this group?

Do we have any members here that are members? I have sent a couple emails through their site, but no response yet.

I remember watching their "debrief" video after that bundy ranch standoff. Judging by their own words and how they appear to conduct themselves, I wouldn't want anything to do with them.

People need to make up their own minds and I think they are a needed organization.
Decide for yourself.
Go to their site and read what they stand for. Don't decide on someone's opinion.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

Most opinions areworth zip and the people giving them are not knowledgeable of the organization.
Read and learn about them for your self. It is like any other organization.

Shoot, can you provide me with a link to your reference so I can see it?

Taku, I have been doing reading and googling, I sent emails to try to find locals to get more first hand information.

Shoot, can you provide me with a link to your reference so I can see it?

Taku, I have been doing reading and googling, I sent emails to try to find locals to get more first hand information.

Sent you some info that might help you ....... At least they can direct you to a contact person up there .................
hopefully :)

I see OathKeepers all around my AO, just not broadcast too loudly....

I would say... That I have ~Seen~ And Known OathKeepers, since Before the dotORG came into existance.

And Not a darn thing to do... With the negative bigotry suggested in shame earlier...

philip, OathKeeper since 1958 :D

My Brother is a member, I see them do lots of good. Everyone I have come in contact with is solid and passionate. Most are either law enforcement or military. They are not a bunch of zealots who want to run about and show off their guns. They are genuinely interested in doing whats right even when its not popular.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top