JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the rowing is going to get harder.

DONATE AND VOTE

Help keep Joe going so we can communicate

Help keep the NRA fighting. I don't always agree with the way they do everything but became a Life Member in 2013. They do an amazing amount of work not just in the political end but I know Clark Rifles and Vancouver Rifle and Pistol who I belong to also
benefit a lot from them. So not only helping us to be able to keep shooting,
but helping us having a place to do it.

Second Amendment Foundation also does a lot of good work and I have also done a Life Membership with them.

Don't know who is going to get some of my hard earned cash this year
but somebody will.
We are up against some people with a lot of money not to mention our own government using our tax money to screw us.

Don't care who you choose, just do something.

Believe you me I know it's hard dumping hobby [lifestyle] money into politics instead of buying a new gun or accessory etc but it has to be done.

TO DO NOTHING IS TO LOSE

TO NOT VOTE FOR THE GOOD GUYS [OR LESS BAD] IS A VOTE FOR THE BAD GUYS.

IF YOU THING OBAMA IS BAD JUST SIT BACK AND LET HITLERY GET IN.
:eek:

Congratulations Joe!! 36,000+ members and still growing. I think you are doing something right!! Seems to be about 30 per day signing up??

Thank you! Can't believe it, when I started I honestly never imagined it getting past 5000 or so. One of my biggest motivations is meeting so many people who still haven't heard about it, even here in PDX where our membership is the strongest. I plan on setting up some small contests for those using their referral links soon :)

Lets see how fast we can get to 37,000! :D

Congratulations. Now, not wanting to put a negative spin to this but are you able to tell if all of those members are still active or could some be someone who signed up once and then has never been back. Just a question as to how many people we might really be able to rely on for support if the world gets crazier.

Congratulations. Now, not wanting to put a negative spin to this but are you able to tell if all of those members are still active or could some be someone who signed up once and then has never been back. Just a question as to how many people we might really be able to rely on for support if the world gets crazier.

It all depends on the time frame you're looking at, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc. The 'active members' statistic you see on some forums isn't an accurate measure, as the forum admin is able to set the time period to their liking. Our newsletter goes out to 32000+ people and addresses are deleted when someone unsubscribes, it bounces, or marks it as spam, so I'd say that's a better measurement than sporadic forum activity.

CONGRATS
2415640-36-000-Red-Warning-Odometer-Illustration-Stock-Illustration-auto.jpg

2415640-36-000-Red-Warning-Odometer-Illustration-Stock-Illustration-auto.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR