JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like the first order of business is to figure out how many interested parties you have for a given geographic range of area and then based on that number of committed people to attend you can decide on a location to accommodate that many, then figure out a date and a day of the week and it's done.

That was in the OP but have only had a handful say "I'd like to" but no real commitments...
I'll edit the OP to reflect the "I'M IN, LETS DO IT"...:D

Last Edited:
Is there still a Spaghetti Factory in Tacoma? (Ugh, downtown Tacoma's almost as bad as downtown Seattle.)

I seem to recall a place called The Homestead on the Tacoma/Lakewood border when I was a kid living with my grandparents around there, but I dunno if they're still there, any good or have facilities... any Pierce, Pierce/King Border or Thurston County guys have any ideas? @Alexx1401 @No_Regerts @American123 @rdb241

There is a OSF downtown... But I will not spend one red cent @ OSF as they requested LEOS to leave because they're were on future and wearing their sidearms...
I haven't had any options to offer... Someone else mentioned Tugboat Annie's somewhere in here... That sounds good if it accommodates the shindig

I'm in. As far as places in Tacoma goes. There are lots of spots. The Swiss pub in down town is really good and has a small concert area. Ruston way now has the fish brewery. It all depends on how many people we are thinking. Btw both places I mentioned allow minors until 9 or 10 pm/ also unknowingly allow firearms. I will defiantly be there!

Now that's what I'm talking about, good to see some members coming on here with some more suggestions.
That is exactly what I was hoping for, suggestions on places and also times.;)

KEEP EM COMING GUYS!!!;)

You might see if you can post this in a other forum not everyone looks down here in the events and get togethers or just spread the word from more people to check out this thread I know they don't like cross thead or fourums but if you want more people most people just go between general firearms thread and off topic thread

I'm also in. I don't know the area well enough to make suggestions, especially if you ban King county. Yeah I know it's for a good reason, but they did sign my CHL. :)

Weekends are best for me, any time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads