JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Considering it is Washington a banquet room would be better. If we do a bar area then we can't carry so I wouldn't be attending. If we do banquet then we can still order whiskey! ;)

I'm also pretty much only stuck with Saturday lunchtimes for availability... the Old Crab isn't happy unless she's being a ball-and-chain. For being my mother, she sure acts a lot more like a nagging-wife-from-Hell sometimes...

Is there still a Spaghetti Factory in Tacoma? (Ugh, downtown Tacoma's almost as bad as downtown Seattle.)

I seem to recall a place called The Homestead on the Tacoma/Lakewood border when I was a kid living with my grandparents around there, but I dunno if they're still there, any good or have facilities... any Pierce, Pierce/King Border or Thurston County guys have any ideas? @Alexx1401 @No_Regerts @American123 @rdb241

Is there still a Spaghetti Factory in Tacoma? (Ugh, downtown Tacoma's almost as bad as downtown Seattle.)

I seem to recall a place called The Homestead on the Tacoma/Lakewood border when I was a kid living with my grandparents around there, but I dunno if they're still there, any good or have facilities... any Pierce, Pierce/King Border or Thurston County guys have any ideas? @Alexx1401 @No_Regerts @American123 @rdb241

Im totally down to have a meet up. It would depend slightly on how many people we are thinking. I'm thinking we would want a fairly open area where we could all talk and have access to each other. The Westgate Bar and Grill near Ruston is never really busy and has a big area and....Kareoke....

Im totally down to have a meet up. It would depend slightly on how many people we are thinking. I'm thinking we would want a fairly open area where we could all talk and have access to each other. The Westgate Bar and Grill near Ruston is never really busy and has a big area and....Kareoke....
Probably a No Carry Zone for us unbadged rabble back in the open area, though. :(

I'm not very familiar with Tacoma apart from the UW campus, couldn't tell you to be honest. Federal Way has a lot of nice reataraunts. I'm a personal fan of black bear restaurant off 320th, not too expensive, huge portions compared to the price, easy going atmosphere. I don't drink alcohol and I don't hang out anywhere I can't CC.

I'm not opposed to meeting some of my NWF brethren, but being currently in a very intensive school program that has me very busy, can't say it would be my top priority until school cools down.

Seems like the first order of business is to figure out how many interested parties you have for a given geographic range of area and then based on that number of committed people to attend you can decide on a location to accommodate that many, then figure out a date and a day of the week and it's done.

I'm thinking @Caveman Jim house!! Summer, bonfire, beer and the stripper pole in his shop for @Stomper !:eek::p:D

622C9C47-57E8-43CE-B197-3D42BF26973F.gif

Westgate would be fine for me. Not sure if the Spaghetti factory is still there. I have eaten there before but it's been many years. As for downtown it's fine as long as you don't mean he night life. They seem to be forever opening some club down there which seem to never last long. As soon as the shootings start the State and city come after them. Even when I was a lot younger and went out a lot I never was comfortable down there in those hang outs. I met my Wife in the Westgate back a couple owners ago. One woman who used to own it had a damn gold mine going there and got herself in trouble. Was too good a customer and refused to listen when a few of us told her she was getting the wrong attention. She finally got on the bad side of the Liquor people and once you piss them off they come down on you. Don't know who owns it now.

Cattin's (now Hermann's) by the Fairgrounds... last time I was that way for the Fair food was OK, booze limited... not much in terms of room, but Hermann the owner's a Gun Guy too who I've referred here though I don't think he's ever followed up on it. Closes kinda early too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top