JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just noticed that as I was reading through the new posts, seeing the 'open carry' posts, the 'prep' posts, the SHTF posts, Zombie posts, looking at tacticool stuff.....That I was no longer the 'fringe' guy that I am in my usual circles. ****, I feel downright grounded, centered, and (gasp) mainstream when I read some of the posts.

THANKS to all y'all who make this an interesting stop in my day, and re-assure me that me being 1/4 bubble off level is probably just parallax error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroRing View Post
Hey, monkeys flinging poo at each other is "normal" for them... "normal" is a matter of perspective based on the company you keep!
It's not like that doesn't happen here too.

zntqu1.jpg

:s0155:
I just noticed that as I was reading through the new posts, seeing the 'open carry' posts, the 'prep' posts, the SHTF posts, Zombie posts, looking at tacticool stuff.....That I was no longer the 'fringe' guy that I am in my usual circles. ****, I feel downright grounded, centered, and (gasp) mainstream when I read some of the posts.

THANKS to all y'all who make this an interesting stop in my day, and re-assure me that me being 1/4 bubble off level is probably just parallax error.

LOL
thats funny, if you knew anything about eugene oregon where i live(liberal-hippy,anti-gun, anti-violence,turn the other cheek-central).you would know how much i agree with your post.
halarious..thnxs,:s0155:

I was thinking the same thing yesterday.
I caution people that I send here to sell guns,that it can be a little scary,if you've never been around real gun folk.But I do feel like a normal human being after reading some stuff on here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top