JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just noticed that as I was reading through the new posts, seeing the 'open carry' posts, the 'prep' posts, the SHTF posts, Zombie posts, looking at tacticool stuff.....That I was no longer the 'fringe' guy that I am in my usual circles. ****, I feel downright grounded, centered, and (gasp) mainstream when I read some of the posts.

THANKS to all y'all who make this an interesting stop in my day, and re-assure me that me being 1/4 bubble off level is probably just parallax error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroRing View Post
Hey, monkeys flinging poo at each other is "normal" for them... "normal" is a matter of perspective based on the company you keep!
It's not like that doesn't happen here too.

zntqu1.jpg

:s0155:
I just noticed that as I was reading through the new posts, seeing the 'open carry' posts, the 'prep' posts, the SHTF posts, Zombie posts, looking at tacticool stuff.....That I was no longer the 'fringe' guy that I am in my usual circles. ****, I feel downright grounded, centered, and (gasp) mainstream when I read some of the posts.

THANKS to all y'all who make this an interesting stop in my day, and re-assure me that me being 1/4 bubble off level is probably just parallax error.

LOL
thats funny, if you knew anything about eugene oregon where i live(liberal-hippy,anti-gun, anti-violence,turn the other cheek-central).you would know how much i agree with your post.
halarious..thnxs,:s0155:

I was thinking the same thing yesterday.
I caution people that I send here to sell guns,that it can be a little scary,if you've never been around real gun folk.But I do feel like a normal human being after reading some stuff on here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top