JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep! How'd it look?

I didn't want to say anything, more fun to let people see it on their own. It was a design I threw together in about 15 minutes, definitely need to refine it.

You didn't get my good side on that version... WTH? o_O

IMG_3758.JPG

For those who didn't see it and now that the cat is out of the bag... what was it?

It wasn't too bad, I think around $30 for 2,000 displays. Unfortunately there isn't really any way to gauge how effective it is.
Watch the traffic spike on the backend before and after ad runs.

You know, the analysts stuff. We both know what backend stats look like. ;)

Or created users, if more created users appear during the ad run.

@Joe Link, any further thoughts on the billboard??
Would you consider it worthwhile??
How many days was the 2000 displays spread over??
Do you have control over when they are displayed??
If someone (or several someones) were to sponsor it, would you be interested in running it again with some sort of positive gun-owner message and a NWFA tag line at the bottom?? I was thinking something along the lines of a picture of someone who has used a gun successfully in self-defense and a simple "I used my handgun to protect my children and my life!" type statement. I would like to see a continuous presence with a new message periodically if possible. I'll fund the next 2000 displays if you want to do it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top