JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wouldn't be surprised one bit to learn gov Neusome is behind this latest, he seems to have a major hardon for both Texas and Florida, two Red States he absolutely HATES for their freedoms! He is also being propped up for POTUS, ether by hook or by crook, or in 24 for the elections! That would be super bad news for the republic, that dude is as dangerous as they come!

Most in TX probably feel like FL, stay where you are CA. Since the voters there have said for years they enjoy the sewer they have made they should stay there and enjoy it. What CA is really scared of is people with means are bailing out of the state. Going to TX, ID, FL, and a few others. Leaving behind the people who pay nothing and gladly stand there with their hand out. Getting harder to keep that "free money" flowing when those who carry the water leave behind only those who want to drink.

Most in TX probably feel like FL, stay where you are CA. Since the voters there have said for years they enjoy the sewer they have made they should stay there and enjoy it. What CA is really scared of is people with means are bailing out of the state. Going to TX, ID, FL, and a few others. Leaving behind the people who pay nothing and gladly stand there with their hand out. Getting harder to keep that "free money" flowing when those who carry the water leave behind only those who want to drink.
Nah, enough of those Hollywood types to keep the moolah flowing in California.

I saw this AD on the news elsewhere.

The woman who wears PLASTER ON HER FACE who is living with aka shacking up with Don Jr. was MARRIED to that Governor N. as some of you may or may not know.

She was married 2 times (Maybe 3?) and that Freak of a CA Governor N. was her first or second husband.

Governor N. is a CONTROL FREAK and he hates LIBERTY in general. MY opinion. I rate him HIGH UP there with other CONTROL FREAKS in the D and R parties.

The ad is a sick one - follow the money, follow the money and connect the dots.

The FREAKS who put up ads about MURDERED CHILDREN are the same control freaks who shut down their states, demanded masks, demanded kill-sick shots, hate self defense and tons more when it comes to LIBERTY.

Now you have the same type of control freaks (R party - many purple and RED states.) who want to tell you what you can do to your own body even if you are a VICTIM of a crime including RAPE, incest or if the Mother's life is in danger. ADDED more here and a typo.

Someone doesn't get it in either party for sure!

The FEDS and the states should NOT be telling you what you can do with your own body - mask, kill shots, etc. NOR should they FORCE YOU TO LOSE IT ALL due to their rules of shutting down the economy.

NOR should they USE dead children in an AD because many people are moving to FL, Texas, etc. for various reasons.

Governor N. is ANTI GUN.

He should immediately REMOVE his security detail and IF he does keep some body guards - he should ONLY LET THEM USE baseball bats, old fashioned billy clubs - wood ones and/or modern BATONS and they can BLOW a whistle for help.

People who USE dead children or play the cards for attention only show what they are = a sicko CREEP and IT is a sicko PLOT.

IT is just like when MOST of the Ds and SOME of the Rs CALL FOR GUN CONTROL right after a school shooting or ANY bunch of murders - the sickos do this before the BODIES are even cold or MOVED OUT of a building too.

I wonder if SOROS is Governor N.'s LONG LOST uncle. LOL

ADDED more here: My husband said that this AD that shows/talks about MURDERED CHILDREN is really sick. He and I agree that whoever PAID for the ad and whoever they work for should be ASHAMED of themselves.

I think that they should be SHAMED publicly just as much as ANY D or R should be when they speak up about GUN CONTROL while dead children are STILL lying on a school floor in a pool of blood and when their bodies are still warm.

Cate

Last Edited:
I saw this AD on the news elsewhere.

The woman who wears PLASTER ON HER FACE who is living with aka shacking up with Don Jr. was MARRIED to that Governor N. as some of you may or may not know.

She was married 2 times (Maybe 3?) and that Freak of a CA Governor N. was her first or second husband.

Governor N. is a CONTROL FREAK and he hates LIBERTY in general. MY opinion. I rate him HIGH UP there with other CONTROL FREAKS in the D and R parties.

The ad is a sick one - follow the money, follow the money and connect the dots.

The FREAKS who put up ads about MURDERED CHILDREN are the same control freaks who shut down their states, demanded masks, demanded kill-sick shots, hate self defense and tons more when it comes to LIBERTY.

Now you have the same type of control freaks (R party - many purple and RED states.) who want to tell you what you can do to your own body even if you are a VICTIM of a crime including RAPE, incest or if the Mother's life is in danger. ADDED more here and a typo.

Someone doesn't get it in either party for sure!

The FEDS and the states should NOT be telling you what you can do with your own body - mask, kill shots, etc. NOR should they FORCE YOU TO LOSE IT ALL due to their rules of shutting down the economy.

NOR should they USE dead children in an AD because many people are moving to FL, Texas, etc. for various reasons.

Governor N. is ANTI GUN.

He should immediately REMOVE his security detail and IF he does keep some body guards - he should ONLY LET THEM USE baseball bats, old fashioned billy clubs - wood ones and/or modern BATONS and they can BLOW a whistle for help.

People who USE dead children or play the cards for attention only show what they are = a sicko CREEP and IT is a sicko PLOT.

Cate
Can't argue with any of the hate sent that governor's way but, everyone has to remember the people who live there keep choosing him. The old be careful what you ask for comes to mind. This is often a mental disorder with the people who voter for this. :s0092:

That would be Kimberly Guilfoyle and they are now engaged to be married.

However I am wondering what mentioning her has to do with any of this?
Oh yes, KIM. That is her name. I know her 'face' but I always FORGET her name unless I read it in the R/L media or see how much she got PAID for speaking up in a 2 minute speech on January 6th. Crikey! Or hear her name on the radio or boob tube.

I know that she and Don Jr. are supposedly 'engaged' now too. That is old news and she was flashing her ring around in the news. Just about every 'so called' conservative website along with the moderate and left wing sites had her FACE and ring plastered all over their main pages.

Every SINGLE time that I see or hear anything about the Commie - Control Freak Governor N. out of CA - I am reminded that SHE was married to him and how she is tied into another BIG political family in one way or the other. She has a record there, eh? LOL

I think that SHE is just another bs con artist, gold digger, GRIFTER, etc. just as much as I think that Governor N. is too. He is a BIG grifter!

Both and/or all of them KNOW how to use the MASS MEDIA (Spit!) to get their name in the 'news'. They play the game. One more attention getting BILLBOARD and 'attention whore' playing the ANTI GUN and anti freedom game.

These types of people just PICK their sides and flip flop back and forth. Their roots or most of their roots were in the D party and in the D social circles.

Along with the rest of them out of the District of Criminals and out of their INDIVIDUAL states.

I believe that she was on Faux FOX news for a time frame too. I do not know if she was ever on Faux CNN. This is from what I read about her and her PAST/PRESENT.
I do not have cable or a dish connection for the boob tube but I do READ a lot and see/hear a LOT of complete videos/debates/fundraisers from ALL sides online. I did this for a LONG time especially with THOSE townhall meetings during the primaries - long ago and before 2016 and on. I zoned in on ALL and every single R candidate BIG time. Plus ones running in other parties including the anti gun D party.

Take care.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews