JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No surprise this article seems a little skewed to the left. Apparently NWFA is a blog. I thought these were forums but I'm not as smart as a journalist though…

No surprise this article seems a little skewed to the left. Apparently NWFA is a blog. I thought these were forums but I'm not as smart as a journalist though…

No red hearing language in the head line nor text. Totally unbiased reporting!

I disagree. You are much smarter than journalists in the putrid democraptic hell hole of the Willamette Valley population centers.

The OP is the reason why one should be careful with what one posts.
I am not saying to be afraid to post or not speak your mind...
I am saying that what you post , may be copied , then spun to fit a certain agenda , which ain't yours , on a different venue.

Think before you post...and choose your wording wisely.
Andy

The first line of the article. "...Oregonians scramble to purchase firearms.." huh , I guess that shows how popular this legislation is.

Further in " But LE agencies have limited resources, and may not be able to recover guns sold on failed bgc "
Lol , better defund them some more then.

Do these people see how ridiculous they are?

The three-day provision is NOT a loophole, it's a safety-valve to prevent anti-2A jackwagons from depriving residents of their 2A RIGHTS by "slow walking" a UBC into infinity/oblivion.

The first line of the article. "...Oregonians scramble to purchase firearms.." huh , I guess that shows how popular this legislation is.

Further in " But LE agencies have limited resources, and may not be able to recover guns sold on failed bgc "
Lol , better defund them some more then.

Do these people see how ridiculous they are?
No! Many of them have their brains neurologically wired differently due to genetics.

Doesn't matter who you are, this is the rule to live by.

Always remember, no one in the press wanting you to say something has your best interests at heart.
So many times I've seen gun stores talk to the press and or gun owners. All thinking they can, "Get their side of the story out." Only for the outlet to edit it so that they sound moronic or slow or however they want really. Never have I ever seen a fully unedited shot of anything "gun" related that wasn't spun in a negative way.

The three-day provision is NOT a loophole, it's a safety-valve to prevent anti-2A jackwagons from depriving residents of their 2A RIGHTS by "slow walking" a UBC into infinity/oblivion.
This is the truth of the matter. Unfortunately they don't understand it that way. Most of this side of the spectrum have already willingly given up their rights on many levels and simply do not understand the constitution, much less the second amendment to it.

This is the truth of the matter. Unfortunately they don't understand it that way. Most of this side of the spectrum have already willingly given up their rights on many levels and simply do not understand the constitution, much less the second amendment to it.
Oh I think they understand it just fine! They just disagree with it. It must be a qualification to be hired in MSM. They understand "Freedom of the Press"! As free to say anything that's pops into their little tiny brains? As long as it follows the required narrative.

Oh come on, the reporter "Lynne Terry has more than 30 years of journalism experience, including a recent stint as editor of The Lund Report, a highly regarded health news site. She reported on health and food safety in her 18 years at The Oregonian, was a senior producer at Oregon Public Broadcasting and Paris correspondent for National Public Radio for nine years."

Such a professional wouldn't leave out something relevant to the story. You must be spreading misinformation! /s

Oh come on, the reporter "Lynne Terry has more than 30 years of journalism experience, including a recent stint as editor of The Lund Report, a highly regarded health news site. She reported on health and food safety in her 18 years at The Oregonian, was a senior producer at Oregon Public Broadcasting and Paris correspondent for National Public Radio for nine years."

Such a professional wouldn't leave out something relevant to the story. You must be spreading misinformation! /s
She speaks French too.

photo1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top