JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Primary Weapons System is in Idaho if that counts.

I'm sure the guy was blatantly lying to me then:rolleyes:

Likely was full of bubblegum. If I had a dollar for each time a soldier said some BS I'd be rich enough to expand my collection significantly. Unless his CO just doesn't give a bubblegum I highly doubt he had a personal weapon. It is what it is, being in the military doesn't make you the most honest person.

Primary Weapons System is in Idaho if that counts.
Kinda counts. They are WAY too proud of their ARs.They came to the Salmon gun show (think tiny?) and they looked fine. But of course them ARs akk look alike to me:D
And Brah,I'm way past that other BS.Too many years ago to remember the convo.Don't GAS either;)

Kinda counts. They are WAY too proud of their ARs.They came to the Salmon gun show (think tiny?) and they looked fine. But of course them ARs akk look alike to me:D

Until you look inside... But why can't they be proud? At least they don't charge 3k+ for it... Though I probably would pay that much... :oops:

Honestly, I don't know many PNW manufacturers being in the south and all... Maybe I need to take a trip to the PNW next year to see what's there.

Yes they are. My cousin has employees in Clackamas & some of their relatives work there. His employees were never out of .22 & I didn't know about it until I was well stocked but I didn't buy from the gougers.

The above ^^^ posted while I was typing.....Is this^^ serious? Who's using one of these? LOL.
Actually, while it'd be purely ornamental and no function other than maybe forward weight, for a long time I've wanted to have a "figurehead" made for a rifle that'd be a life-size sculpt of the head of a Western Diamondback Rattlesnake (yes, the critter I'm dubbed after). Ideally, one articulated so that when the safety's on the mouth closes, set to "Fire" the mouth opens and the fangs are in strike position.

Alternately, fixed-position but with Taser contact-points in the fangs.

Last Edited:
https://www.redi-mag.com/
Boonie Packer began as a one man operation from a home garage in 1977. At the time, it was known as Johnson Firearm Specialties or J.F.S. Inc. The initial product was the Safariland Revolver Speedloader. We continue to sell them an expanded line of products and the supportive business practices of Safariland and in particular, Neale Perkins, the founder, have been a large factor in our success.

Dave Johnson, the founder and owner of JFS/ Boonie Packer classifies himself as an inventor/manufacturer, as he has designed all of the products we make. The name Boonie Packer came about when we started production of the Safari Sling and the then vice president, Glenn Wisser, said, "That is a really neat sling for packing a rifle out in the boonies." The name stuck, and we now do business under that name.

Glenn also coined the name "Redi-Mag" and it has become one of our most successful products. We continue to expand and improve our product line so that it represents better function and greater value. For over thirty years our customers have been very important to us, and we continue this tradition with our products, all made here in Oregon.

I HAVE A FEW OF THESE AND THEY ARE UNDERPRICED IMO! Get them at BI-Mart.
View attachment 270875

love my Boonie Packer, have one for every rifle.

Rainier arms does not manufacture anything (unless assembly counts as manufacture in some legal sense) The re-brand parts made by other quality folks. I by no means know all the details but Mega does produce at least the billet lowers and uppers branded Rainer, Both Wilson and Black-hole Weaponry manufacture barrels for them. D.Wilson I am pretty sure makes there bolt carriers and of course all the little bits are like charging handles, safety's and mag buttons are made by yet other folks. Everything branded Rainer is made by industry leaders, this is in no way meant to put down the practice and I own a fair amount of gear with the Rainer logo. However most of the time I would just prefer the folks who built it got credit.
I think the Rainer Arms lowers uppers and lowers are the only thing built for them that is proprietary and I actually prefer the Rainer Arms version to the Mega, but the Mega is still very skookum.

Sir as a matter of fact ATF states that any assembly of gun parts for sale must have a manufacturers license THEREFOR yes Rainier Arms IS A MANUFACTURER of firearms.

Sir as a matter of fact ATF states that any assembly of gun parts for sale must have a manufacturers license THEREFOR yes Rainier Arms IS A MANUFACTURER of firearms.

A pointless technicality. We are talking about who actually machines parts. I am fully aware Rainer is licensed as a manufacture

Why Pointless?
For years the International trucks were "Manufactured" out of various other manufacturers parts.
I can make lawn mowers out of components that are already available, some gun makers get barrels from other makers etc. During WWII some of the small parts were made by some manufacturers that were put in more than one other manufacturers product.
You MAY OR MAYNOT like the end product. But that does NOT negate the fact that they are a manufacturer, I'll wager that there is SOME metal being removed at some point in the process of correct alignment etc.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top