JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you ever been to their shop? Well it's a machine shop not a beautiful sales floor. But that was a number of years ago.It did leave some questions in my mind,lol

Yes, I have been there a couple of times with a dealer several years ago. To me, it reminded me of an old Barn with milling machines and lathes. If I remember right, they had old wood floors. If you did not know where they are at. You would drive right past and keep going.

The military does not let you take personal weapons on deployment. Nor does Olympic supply the DoD.
I'd chime in to say you're right but he has me on the ignore list.
You and I know you can't take personal weapons over. He doesn't. When you try to reason he'll put you on the ignore list too.
Ask me how I know.

I'd chime in to say you're right but he has me on the ignore list.
You and I know you can't take personal weapons over. He doesn't. When you try to reason he'll put you on the ignore list too.
Ask me how I know.
Not sure who you are talking about, but all I can figure is you are lying like he was. Maybe you 2 don't know everything?
Heck I don't know anything

Not sure who you are talking about, but all I can figure is you are lying like he was. Maybe you 2 don't know everything?
Heck I don't know anything
You can believe whatever you want. Fact of the matter is, the guy was full of bubblegum. Ask ANY military member if they let you take personal firearms on deployment.

You can believe whatever you want. Fact of the matter is, the guy was full of bubblegum. Ask ANY military member if they let you take personal firearms on deployment.
All I'm saying is I know you 2 as good as I knew him,so why would I believe you over him?
And being in the Ft Lewis area,I heard it many times.
Maybe y'all just weren't privi to this?

<broken link removed> <broken link removed>- Hillsboro High end Ruger target pistols
Ted Blocker Holsters - Tigard Excellent leather products - Cowboy Action stuff to plain jane holsters
A.E. Nelson Holsters - Scio Leather products manufactured under their name & others since 1938
Huntsman Safes - Tualatin Safes for office use to very large gun safes. I recently bought (2) 24 gun safes and they include the door organizer / pistol holders that other companies charge extra for.
Liberty Safes Oregon - Hubbard Wide variety

G&D machining Inc. in Tillamook. We make replacement triggers for the Colt Mustang, Mustang plus II, Colt series 80 Gov't .380, Sig P238 and P938. Our triggers are 416 stainless steel copies of the original plastic triggers in those weapons, for sale until we lose all our gun rights anyway.
Tillamook Precision Inc. was told it could not make these triggers by his insurance carrier, so G&D Machining Inc. is the new seller of them. All other information in the old website is the same. G&D will receive all inquiries about trigger sales.
http://www.partsproduction.com/Trigger.htm

<broken link removed> <broken link removed>- Hillsboro High end Ruger target pistols
Ted Blocker Holsters - Tigard Excellent leather products - Cowboy Action stuff to plain jane holsters
A.E. Nelson Holsters - Scio Leather products manufactured under their name & others since 1938
Huntsman Safes - Tualatin Safes for office use to very large gun safes. I recently bought (2) 24 gun safes and they include the door organizer / pistol holders that other companies charge extra for.
Liberty Safes Oregon - Hubbard Wide variety
Liberty safes are made in Utah. Are Huntsman made in the PNW?

Liberty safes are made in Utah. Are Huntsman made in the PNW?
Huntsman safes are designed and warehoused in Tualatin but made in their plants in Mexico or China. They made safes for many brands, including Browning but are now being sold under their name only. Very good quality, 30 minute burn rating and good mid-level prices.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top