JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is awesome . I don't always agree with the NRA, but they are the biggest organization out there for us. I hopeaa lot more people can take advantage of this deal. Next up for me is donations to the NRA-ILA, keep my bronze membership and of course writing our law maker's. Keep up the good work, it may not be easy, but it is very important.

I got to thinking - the reason I sprung for a Life Membership was because zipgun on <broken link removed> posted that the NRA was running a special through their <broken link removed> website that if you are sponsored by a Lifer that you could purchase a Life Membership for $300 (didn't know about the phone number at the time).

I don't know if the online sponsored $300 membership offer expires with the phone option, but I figured I can offer be a sponsor if anybody is interested. PM me and I'll give you the info so you can get a life membership for yourself.

--Aaron

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads