JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good start. What's the betting line for the Arizona Senate? Has the NRA actually spent money in Arizona and flooded the legislatures with lobbyists?

Following the links in the article, 100% of Republicans voted in favor of these bills, 100% of Democrats against. I love Arizona, lived there for many years, and when it's as cold as it is here now, I often think of going back. Unfortunately, the balance of political power there is way too close for my taste:
95FC17D2-D551-4727-BE7A-EA2D32A2D261.jpeg
Edit: Specifically, I'd hate to go through all the trouble of a move and have the scales tip towards blue.

Last Edited:
Following the links in the article, 100% of Republicans voted in favor of these bills, 100% of Democrats against. I love Arizona, lived there for many years, and when it's as cold as it is here now, I often think of going back. Unfortunately, the balance of political power there is way too close for my taste:
View attachment 1140019
AZ is still a number 1 rated pro gun state & a Second Amendment sanctuary state, even with blue cities draining out--the traffic is getting real bad with all the snowbirds & newby residents tho

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top