JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You could use a Tac-Con 3MR or 241 trigger with the assisted reset feature, you can shoot a little faster with it. ......Oh but they don't really work do they? Says all that don't own one. I will keep mine anyway, they do work for me.

It has a different stock to look like the MG34, but I would guess that this isn't a required stock, so a person could maybe use a slide fire type stock. They do say it will work with any AR lower.

Interestingly, they also say "Each XMG comes complete with all parts except for the lower receiver. It is capable of semi-auto-fire-only operation with AR-15 and variant weapons and selective-fire with M16 and variant weapons but may not be used on transferable machineguns"

I wonder if that is a technical issue or a legal one?

I can't think of why it would be a legal issue.

Either way, I would only get it for a semi-auto anyway.
Apparently it is a legal issue:

XMG upper ruled a post 86MG by BATF (http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?41910-XMG-upper-ruled-a-post-86MG-by-BATF)

Soooooooo, you are saying that the upper has a serial number as well as the lower? It is an over the counter FFL thing? Does not make any sense. Does the upper contain the FCG? The lower is the regulated piece of the firearm.

Soooooooo, you are saying that the upper has a serial number as well as the lower? It is an over the counter FFL thing? Does not make any sense. Does the upper contain the FCG? The lower is the regulated piece of the firearm.
The upper has a serial number and is considered a firearm.

It doesn't make much sense to me, but that seems to be what the BATF has ruled from reading the thread on the uzitalk forum.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top