JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Backfilling open position due to retirement. Night shift, $26 - $46/hr depending on experience. Plus 15% shift differential.
Will consider any combination of experience in electrical, mechanical, HVAC, controls, power generation, chilled water systems, etc.
Full benefits: medical, dental, 401k w/4% match and a separate pension plan, life insurance, AD&D, tuition reimbursement, etc. located in Gresham. Must be able to pass background check / no felonies. Message if interested.

Last Edited:
Sounds like a good job for someone. I worked that compressed shift for many years back in the day. Good money and plenty of time off, hard to beat that.

I put in my time on night shift too, but that's a young man's game; I wouldn't do it anymore. I love my 4-10's and three-day weekends now.

Yes, there are quite a few advantages of that compressed work week schedule. I definitely enjoyed it when I was on shift and have missed it ever since I made the mistake of going into management.
Lol yes I know what you mean about the Night Shift thing. I did great on it for several years as a younger man, but it really knocked the wind out of my sails these days when I am in their late for projects, testing, etc.… But very glad for the great crew we have that keeps us on track.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top