JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have to wonder if those who don't think much of the victims, that they are at least partially to blame, would still think that way if their sister, daughter, mother, etc., were one of the victims?

While I do not think highly of some actors/actresses, and I don't think highly of the profession itself, I do not less of a person solely for the simple fact that they are an actor/actress.

I also would like to point out that not all of the victims are or were actresses.

Some were writers. One was an executive of a non-profit. Several were production assistants. Several were office assistants. One was a temp. One was a TV reporter.

I despise predators such as Weinstein and I have nothing in common with people who blame the victims of sexual assault or harassment. :mad:

This times a million. Some of the replies to this thread have made me earmark certain names so I purposely avoid doing any business with them in the future. As I said in an earlier reply, the cultural mentality of the victims asking for it or somehow deserving it is why so many victims never report it. I am an open-minded person and will tolerate a lot of different opinions, but not that one.

I have to wonder if those who don't think much of the victims, that they are at least partially to blame, would still think that way if their sister, daughter, mother, etc., were one of the victims?

While I do not think highly of some actors/actresses, and I don't think highly of the profession itself, I do not less of a person solely for the simple fact that they are an actor/actress.

I also would like to point out that not all of the victims are or were actresses.

Some were writers. One was an executive of a non-profit. Several were production assistants. Several were office assistants. One was a temp. One was a TV reporter.

I despise predators such as Weinstein and I have nothing in common with people who blame the victims of sexual assault or harassment. :mad:

I think that's the difference. I don't think they're victims. I think they are willing participants in a business transaction. Then someone turned the lights on, exposed what was going on and they made a tactical decision to become vcities rather than whores. I think those that didn't want to do it, didnt do it.

And I'd sure hope I raised my daughters better.

I think that's the difference. I don't think they're victims. I think they are willing participants in a business transaction. Then someone turned the lights on, exposed what was going on and they made a tactical decision to become vcities rather than whores. I think those that didn't want to do it, didnt do it.

And I'd sure hope I raised my daughters better.

I would agree with this in regards to the male actors and directors that are coming out of the woodwork saying woulda, shoulda, coulda. They are falling on their own swords so they don't get totally run out of Hollywood. Ben Afleck, Matt Damon, Quentin Tarantino, Russell Crowe, the list goes on.

In the end the truth will always come out. I think there has been consistent evidence for 75+ years that many Hollywood elites were and are involved in the sexual exploitation of minors. No outrage from the media or most on the left for the most part. Now that the leak in the dam has started let hope the flood gates of truth open and they are exposed for the sick ba$tard$ they are.

Have any of you that are saying these are not victims read what they say happened? :rolleyes:

It is not at all uncommon, especially in the past, for victims to not say anything because others do not believe them, plus the fact that the predators try to protect themselves by making the victims feel it is their fault.

I sure hope you never find out that someone you love was a victim of a sexual predator because you will probably change your tune real quick, not to mention how you feel when someone blames your loved one for being a whore and you for not raising your child right. :mad:

It is because of people like you that women do not say anything when they are a victim.:rolleyes:

No means No...And there is no excuse for rape.
No matter who , where , when or how it happens.
Should be simple...A shame that it isn't.
Andy

Andy, you are absolutely right. And it is that simple. I think there was one woman that says she was raped, and that should be fully investigated and prosecuted if necessary. The rest are saying they were coerced, pressured etc. Some caved, some didnt.

The ones who caved and had sex with this dirt bag, it is what is is. Sex for goods=prostitution=whore. Sorry if that offends some. The ones who didn't cave, good for you, but shame on you for not screaming from the rooftops, and the men too who didn't say anything.

As far as I can tell, this is an extremely well known and wide spread practice. Everyone knew, so sorry for having little sympathy for those who went along, took the career advantage, then later say they are a victim:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews